Chapter 19

MATURED CONTENT AHEAD

GUYS I AM NO PRO AT THIS, PLEASE BARE WITH MY LACKING SKILLS.

Someone commented that this is missing, I am so sorry!!

PART 19: FIRST TIME

"I DON'T THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA to wear that kind of shirt." Pang said as he gulped while looking at the sleeve less V cut shirt that Wave is wearing.

"Why? It doesn't look good?" Wave asked.

"For fuck sake you look good in everything you wear, but please not that. You'll regret it." Pang said and he looked at Wave's collar and neck.

"You're being weird, I am not, let's go." Wave said and Pang sighed, he followed Wave quietly.

Wave forgot that Pang put A LOT of hickeys in his body, and Pang is afraid to tell Wave that he put those hickeys. It is a nice idea to mark Wave, but now that he is sobber enough to know the consequences of his actions.

"Wave, promise me you won't kill me." Pang said and Wave looked at him.

"Seriously what's up with you?" Wave said waiting for Pang to answer but the former just looked down.

Why are you acting so strange today? As If you're the one whose knees were like a melting butter and needs a lot of will to walk.

"I did something bad, you'll forgive me, right?" Pang said and Wave sighed and he face palmed.

"You did a fucking stupid project, and now you're asking if I'll forgive you? That project is about humans. Just spill it." Wave said and Pang take a deep breathe.

"Well, I marked you as mine." Pang said. Wave didn't get what Pang means by that.

"And? What's wrong with that?" Wave asked.

"You're not mad?" Pang asked.

"No, should I be mad?" Wave asked and Pang get the hint that Wave doesn't know what marking means.

They proceed on going to the kitchen, and as they opened the door everyone's eyes were on them. Everyone looks amused and Pang were blushing so hard as he look away at the gaze everyone gives him. Ohm do a thumbs up, and Chanon smirked.

"Is it uncomfortable?" Claire asked, "cause it looks so uncomfortable to me."

"Uhm, no? This sleeveless shirt is just fine." Wave said and everyone realized that Wave doesn't know that he has hickeys.

"Uhm, yeah hahahaha that's what I mean." Claire smiled awkwardly and she drank her juice.

"Nice.. shirt." Everyone muttered.

Everyone begun to eat and they didn't mentioned about Wave having hickeys. They didn't want him to go berserk on them. As they silently eat Wave finds is suspicious, he wanted to what is up on them. Suddenly, the door opens up revealing Supot and Yuth together. Supot landed his eyes on Wave and and so is Yuth.

"You two had sex?" Yuth and Supot asked.

Wave was shocked but didn't said anything,  they didn't have sex yet since he begun to go weak after the foreplay. He continued to eat.

"Looks like Pang is so wild last night." Supot said and Wave was about to eat the egg when Supot said that. He looked up and frown.

"What do you mean?" Wave asked as he looked at Supot.

"Those hickeys were a proof, don't worry we won't pry." Yuth said and Wave is shocked.

The other people gulped since they knew how ill-tempered Wave is. But actually Wave is just shock that he has hickey, since he didn't look at the mirror after they woke up. Wave also felt strange that he didn't felt bad knowing he has hickeys, he actually felt proud.