Chapter 35

MY UPDATING MAY TAKE A WHILE, BUT THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER THAT I HAVE WROTE HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS. MY NEXT UPDATE MAY TAKE A WHILE, PLEASE UNDERSTAND.

PART 35: Date

"AREN'T YOU OVERDOING IT?" Chanon asked as he went out with Pang.

"Nope, I mean we're both fine and I am taking care of him." Pang said, he doesn't want to stop the sex cause it's their way if communicating to one another.

"You know, what if Wave broke up with you cause he think you're using him." Chanon said and it made Pang stilled.

"Y-you think?" Pang felt scared as Chanon said that Wave will broke up with him.

"Lil bro, chill it's just what if situation." Chanon said and he suddenly recieved a message from Wave.

Wave: If he cried, if he got hurt so bad because you fucked his mind... Pom will be in danger, I am telling you.

Chanon felt chills on his back as he know Wave is serious and over protective towards Pang. Wave's possessiveness towards Pang is very different than he saw from others, he let Pang whatever he wants but he has eyes on him, and he is sure Pang also do the same for Wave.

This two are scary, their potentials were so strong that it made them scary.

"Wave won't leave you, he loves you, okay?" Chanon said but still Pang is scared.

"I just don't like the idea of him leaving me... I might die if I will lose him." Pang said and sighed as he sipped on his pepsi.

"W-well, don't worry about it, I don't think Wave will do that."

"You think, but what if he thinks the other way? What if he leaves me? I can't..." Pang said and smiled bitterly.

Chanon felt so scared and hopeless, he wished he didn't said anything about Pang and Wave's relationship. His fear begun to rise as Wave send him Pom's location with a knife emoji.

"Dude!! Fucking calm down!! He won't leave you!! That won't happen, got it?!" Chanon said but Pang is still nit like convince but he just smiled.

"And how are you and Pom? Any progress?" Pang asked diverting the topic.

"We're fine, we still haven't get things so okay but we're fine." Chanon said and sighed, he wanted to tell Pom but be can't.

"Need help?"

"Yeah, how about bringing him back to service?" Chanon said and Pang think about it.

"Sure, but he'll be watched over for a few months before he can teach without eyes on him." Pang said and Chanon agreed to it.

"It's not bad."

"Nit bad for now, but if he fail... Wave will surely won't let it go, also Claire." Pang said and eats gus food while Chanon just chug some water.

"Yeah, those two were crazy!! They have no self control!!"

"They have self control, they just don't do it if they're mad or serious about something." Pang said as he remembered that Punn told him stories about Claire.

Punn always think of Claire first, but his persons always take advantage of it. I wish he'll be fine.

"Okay, you said so." Chanon sips on his pepsi and looked at Pang. "You okay..?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to see Namtarn, tell them I'll be back." Pang said and he quickly left without glancing back at Chanon.

"I am dead, he is dead... Fuck." Chanon brush his hands on his face and his phone vibrates. He looked and he is glad it's not Wave but it's Pom.