Chapter 38

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, DUE TO SOME TROUBLE WITH THE SCHOOL THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO APPLY, MY PARENTS PRESSURED ME THIS PAST WEEKS ON OTHER SCHOOLS THAT I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY ABOUT.

PART 38: END...?

THE TWO WENT TO THE PARK, the weather is nice it's not that sunny nor too cloudy. They keep on walking and petting some dogs that they saw. Pang wanted to adopt a dog but Wave scolded him.

"You wanted a dog yet you're so fucking busy!! You think I can take care of it?! You out of your mind?!" Wave said and Pang pouted.

"But they look so cute..." Pang said while sulking since he got scolded.

"No, we won't!! A pet is a big responsibility, you need to give your attention and affection towards it. Take care of it, at this point and time, you can't, you need to look after the Ministry and I am busy with my work." Wave said and Pang nodded.

"I got excited since they're so cute."

"Tsk, let's go and enjoy the outside. We were inside that hotel for days." Wave said.

"It's just a week"

"It's still long enough for me, let's go." Wave said and held Pang's hand.

They keep on walking and bought foods that they'll saw. They ride a bike and unfortunately Pang fell of making Wave scold him again. It was a fun day and they are now playing soccer. As Pang goals and celebrate his win against Wave he was shocked when he looked on Wave who is kneeling on his one knee.

"Wave? Did you get hurt?" Pang asked and Wave is blushing so hard.

"I... I am not, dummy." Wave said and sighed.

Suddenly all of their friends and family appeared behind Wave who is now blushing like a mad tomato. He take his courage to speak while Pang is confused.

"P-Pang Pawaret Sermrittirong, will you be my... My... My husband...?" Wave said nervously and is shaking.

Pang didn't expect this, he just wanted a date and now he got this? Dang, how luckily could family

"Wave..." Pang muttered and his eyes get teary and nodded. "Y-yes."

"Shit... This is embarrassing." Wave said and  made everyone chuckled.

"We know!!" Everyone said.

"Hey!! I am the one who choose the ring!!" Claire said and smiled at them.

"We made the banner!!" The twins said.

"I made them disappear!!" Ohm said, but he still doesn't know that it doesn't have any effect to Pang.

"Well, we organized it." Punn said.

"Mon and I take pictures of you and Wave." Korn said and shows a big picture frame of their pictures. All if them were stolen shots and they look sweet on that.

"Can I ask something?" Wimala said and Pang nodded. "Why does my son look like he got beaten by some thugs?" She asked making Wave and Pang uncomfortable.

"Uhmm... Yeah, that's kind of private." Pang said and scratch his cheek.

"Ha!! I knew it!!" Wimala said making Wave blushed.

"Don't ruin it!! And let's just go, this is making me wanted to be eaten by the ground." Wave said and blushed, Pang hugged him.

"Aww, even now you are still a tsundere!!", Kit said and laughed.

"Why the hell are you even here? I never said you are invited." Wave said and Kit just laughed.

"Pang is my friend." Kit said making Wave pissed.