Chapter 30

I AM NOT SURE IF I CAN UPDATE FOR A FEW WEEKS SINCE A UNIVERSITY SUDDENLY CONTACTED ME AND SET ME UP FOR A ENTRANCE EXAM. AND MY SCHOOL WORKS ARE KILLING ME AND I NEED TO REVIEW FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAM, HOWEVER I HAVE WROTE SOME CHAPTERS I HOPE THIS UPDATE WILL SOMEWHAT SUFFICE MY ABSENCE.

PART 30:  SUZY

WAVE IS TREMBLING AS THEY ARE GETTING NEAR PANG'S HOUSE, he felt like he'll melt in embarrassment and fear of losing Pang. While driving Pang is holding his hand to soothe him and comfort him.

"I won't leave you, don't worry." Pang said and Wave looked at him.

" I am not just afraid of losing you, but I don't want your parents to lose you. I know how important they are to you, I don't want to wreck your family because of me." Wave said and bites his lips, he looked at Pang and the former sighed.

"They'll like you and even if they don't I'll just keep on making them like you." Pang said and Wave glared at him.

"Don't you dare use your potential on them!!!" Wave said angrily making Pang chuckled.

"Calm down, we're here." Pang said as he parked the car inside a big house making Wave gulped.

"You know if you parents give me a million of something, I might just leave you." Wave suddenly said making Pang looked at him with a confused face.

"You'll trade me for a million?!" Pang said and Wave think of it and he shakes his head.

"If they pay me 10 million, I will." Wave said and smiled. "Let's go." Wave said with a smile making Pang uncomfortable.

Is he for real?!?

"No wonder you get to Ritdha even if you are dumb as hell, money always works." Wave said making Pang pout.

They walk towards the door and as they get there the door open up. It reveals a gorgeous woman in black outfit and a man with a with long sleeve and black pants.

It's like they're already mourning for their son... It's funny.

Wave kinda like the way they approach them, it's hilarious and his kind of humour.

"Good morning Mrs. and Mr., I am Wasuthorn Worachotmethee." Wave said and wai at them and he doesn't know why but he saw the two flinch. "I am Pang's boyfriend."

"Hmm, let's get inside, and we don't have a son!!" Suzy said and walk inside making Pang's father laugh.

"I'm Thee Sermrittirong, I am a medical consultant and father of this stupid child." His father said making Pang sulk.

"I am your child!!!" Pang protested but his father gave him a deadpan look.

"So what? Even your mother gave up teaching you how to be smart, shut up, you took after me." His father said and it made Wave laughed so hard.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I-I am sorry but—pfft!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA." Wave fell off his knees and keeps on laughing how Pang is being humiliated by his own parent.

"How funny, ha ha ha ha." Pang said in annoyance and sighed.

"And your reactions were the same as your mother, how sad that you only got our negativity." Thee said and he headed inside while Wave is still laughing his ass off.

"Done?" Pang asked and hissed at Wave.

"S-sorry but it is so funny!!" Wave said and get up and they went inside.

Atleast they known that their son is an idiot.

They went inside and the atmosphere is not light anymore it begun to be heavy and serious. They sat infront of their parents.