Comfort

Bob was sitting down crying his eyes out, he worried that this was the end of their relationship, he's always been an overthinker..he thought about how if he wants to break up with him then that horrible guy Trev has a chance with him, they always seemed a little too close anyways, he didn't want people walking by to pity him so since it was getting late he closed the restaurant and turned off the lights, he got out of his seat and started walking upstairs, as he walked upstairs he bumped into something that moved, he looked down and saw his daughter Louise carrying her glowing Kuchi kopi that lit up, he was so caught up in his own feelings that he didn't even realize she was there until now "Dad..? What are you doing up so late" that toy was bright enough to light up a good amount so when Bob noticed that she was about to look up at him, he turned away, he tried to say this without seeming upset but he failed as his voice began to break mid way "...I should be asking y-you..." Even though Louise had always been a bit troublesome she knew she heard that familiar sound of his crying voice and felt a bit hurt hearing it "Woah..Dad..What's wrong?" Bob started flinching feeling himself begin to sob more, Louise responded "I heard screaming...was that Jimmy Pesto?.." Bob placed his hand on louise's head "I'll tell you in the morning once I calm down but yes that was him..." Louise nodded "Dad, if you want you can tell me about it tomorrow  or not at all if it makes you feel better" Bob nodded and she began walking back to her room, he frowned and walked to his, he laid on his yet again empty bed and cried himself to sleep.

The next morning came by a little too quickly, Jimmy REALLY didn't want to get out of his bed but the alarm said otherwise, he woke up to being cold, right when he turned to see who was beside him he realized that what happened last night really wasn't bad dream and Bob really DID betray him, he placed his hand on his head as it all came back to him, he groaned and got up anyways, he went to go take a shower and get ready for another long day of work. Jimmy walked from the inside of the apartment to his car and drove off, when he got there to see Bob's restaurant he felt sick to his stomach seeing it since it brought back terrible memories, he still wasn't sure exactly what he felt anymore about Bob but he knew deep down he didn't want to leave him, He opened the door and walked inside, and began to put up some things and make sure that they have everything for the menu that day, soon after Jimmy looked around the restaurant, Trev came in later but when he got there he was surprised to see Jimmy Pesto visibly worried or upset he noticed that he glanced constantly at Bob's restaurant a LOT so he only assumed the worst, feeling kind of happy while he was sitting his body leaned close to him in a desired way "Hey Jimmy, what's up with you today?" Jimmy didn't reply as he knew that if he told Trev what happened he would definitely laugh or get ideas. Trev asked yet again but in a different approach "Come on Jimmy, you know you can tell me anything, I know there's something bothering you, heck, you keep looking over in his direction!" Jimmy sighed and sat across from Trev "Don't try anything weird but me and Bob aren't in the best terms, when I went to see him last night he let Linda come over and he betrayed me!!" Trev tried his best to seem visibly concerned "Oh my...that's terrible" as he listened to more of Jimmy's ranting he placed his hand on the bruise Bob left on his face "I can't believe that after all of that and he was seeing her this whole time??" Jimmy nodded feeling comfort with Trev and his understanding of the situation "Thank you Trev, it means a lot.." Trev grinned "No problem! Anything for you Jimmy!" Jimmy smiled at him and said "Well, I'm going to open the restaurant, let's see if I can just forget about it.." he walks to the door and switches the sign to open "let's see how today goes" He turned away from Bob's Burgers and tried to but on a smile for the day.