32// Victory At The End

My hands are shaking very badly just thinking about what's going to happen today

My hands are shaking very badly just thinking about what's going to happen today. I know that my family and Rudra will be with me but still, the mere thought of seeing the person responsible for my nightmares is enough to put me into a panic attack. However, I can't let his fear control me anymore. I have to be brave and let the world know that I am not going to be the victim anymore. Because now, I will see by my own eyes how my criminal is going to be punished.

I wipe the fallen tears with the back of my hands and walk out of the washroom to get ready for the court hearing. I directly to the closet and look through my clothes to see what I am going to wear. In the end, I decided to wear a simple White and Blue Striped Design Kurti set along with White Pumps. After wearing the clothes, I put on a little makeup on my face and then tie my hair in a low ponytail leaves a few loose strands on the front.

When I am satisfied with my look, I put my phone and other necessary things inside my purse before going out of the closet. However, I am not expecting anyone, especially Dad and Papa to be there in the room talking to Rudra. Upon seeing me, Dad walks up to me and engulfs me in a silent hug as if he knows I need it the most at this moment. After that, Papa also hugs me and gives me a pep talk to make me feel better.

Now, it is only me and Rudra in the room as both of our fathers have left. I look at my husband who is already looking at me. I try to smile at him but I am sure he can see the fear and anguish in my eyes. He opens his arms and without hesitation, I run to them wanting to feel safe and secure.
He doesn't say anything, just keeps holding me while I breathe in his very warm touch.

"You know right you can back out?" He remarks but I shake my head in response.

"I am not going to back out no matter what. Yes, I am scared to see the monster but I am also eager to hear the punishment he will be getting tonight." I reply making him look down at me.

"I think we should go now." He says pulling away from the hug but holding my left instead.

Both of us leave our room and walk downstairs where everyone is waiting. Upon arriving there. Maa walks toward me with a small bowl in her hands. Instantly, I notice that there is curd inside the bowl.

"Here.." By saying this Maa feeds me a spoonful of sweet curd which refers as good luck before going out for any important work. I go to touch her feet but instead she hugs me making me smile.

"You are not scared, right?" She asks looking at me worriedly.

"I won't lie to you. Yes, I am scared but I am also happy that finally the culprit will get what he deserves." I reply softly.

"Yes, he will for sure. Now, let's go." She says.

•••••••••••

It's been five hours since the court hearing have started and the judge still has to give a verdict. Both sides of lawyers are getting back and forth showing evidence. However, I am pretty sure that Aarav will be the one to win the case because he is just too good.