11//She Is Different

I am surprised by the way I have felt protective over Ishita when I noticed the way that Sahani was looking at her with lust feel eyes

I am surprised by the way I have felt protective over Ishita when I noticed the way that Sahani was looking at her with lust feel eyes. But my anger emerged the most when I saw fear in Ishita's eyes making me want to hide her from every hungry eye. So, when I got the chance I let everyone know that she is my wife so they need to back off. I may be a playboy but I respect women so whenever I see someone trying to abuse them, I can not stop myself from helping them.

I look towards the way where my wife is chatting animatedly with her brother and sister-in-law. I have to accept that I like her smiling face because that makes her look even more beautiful. But for some reason, I want to be the one to make her smile. Despite the term and conditions of our marriage, I don't want her to leave me in the future. I may be sound selfish but I have started to see a life with her. I don't know if she has the same thought as mine or not, but I won't force her to do anything she is not happy with.

"Rudra." Someone says from behind so I turn around to see that Vinod uncle is standing there.

"Yes, uncle?" I ask with a smile but he shakes his head in disappointment.

"I am not happy with you." He says making me confuse.

"But why? I don't know what I have done to disappoint you." I reply.

"You are my son-in-law and that makes you my son. So, you should call me Papa but here you are calling me uncle." He explains making me chuckle.

"Oh, that's what you are talking about. Okay, I will remember from now on Papa." I let out with a smile.

"Everything aside, I have something to tell you." He says after some time.

"Yes, tell me." I reply.

"My princess is looking very happy and I am relieved to see the way every one of your family showering her with love and support. But son, I hope that you are also taking care of her. I know I am asking a lot from you because you are not a babysitter. It's just that I want both of you to lead a love-filled life with each other." He answers making me nod my head but this time I am not pretending. Because I also want to take a chance at our marriage and want to make my wife happy the way she deserves.

"I am promising you, Papa. I will definitely take care of your daughter and don't worry about asking a lot. Because a father's worry for his children can not be replaced by any means." I reply trying to ease his tension.

"Thank you for understanding my point, son." He says with a relieved sigh.

"Rudra, Vinod Ji let's go. It's time for cutting the cake." Mom says coming towards us. So we go with her to the stage where a 3 layer cake is waiting to be cut. Soon, Ishita joins me on the stage along with our families who cheer when both of us cut the cake together before feeding each other.

 Soon, Ishita joins me on the stage along with our families who cheer when both of us cut the cake together before feeding each other