14//Still A Child

We are on our way to visit the Damadama lake which is Gurgaon

We are on our way to visit the Damadama lake which is Gurgaon. Usually, it takes one and half hours to reach there but as we are taking private cars so I think we will reach there sooner.

We are also going to stay the night at the Gateway Resort which is only a few minutes of distance from the lake. It's been long since we have gone for a family holiday so when Papa suggested the plan we all said yes without any second thought. I just wish Rudra could come with us. But what to do when he is not in the country.

Soon the car stops in front of the beautiful resort. We all get out before making our way inside to go to our pre-booked rooms. I am going to share a room with Kuhu which is so amazing. After getting fresh we decide to go to the garden area where we can walk freely.

Just as we are making our way out of the resort, my eyes fall on someone making me stop dead in my track. My mouth hang open but then I regain my sense before running towards them.

"Maa, Dad what are you doing here?" I ask excitedly.

"We are here to spend some quality time with you all. Also, we wanted to surprise you so we asked Vinod Ji to not tell you about our arrival." Maa replies before hugging me.

"Thank you so much for coming here." I reply and get a kiss from dad on my forehead.

"There is no need to thank us. The house is feeling so dull without you so how can we reject the offer to spend time with you?" Dad retorts making me giggle.

"Are Sachin ji aaplog kab aye?" Papa asks coming out of the resort.

("Sachin Ji when did you come?")

"We just got here. Our Ishita is surely like the surprise." Dad remarks while Papa laughs.

"Uncle, Auntie why don't you go inside and get fresh?" Kuhu asks in which maa and dad agrees. After they get inside I hug papa tightly with a big smile on my face.

"I guess my princess is very happy to see her in-laws?" Papa asks teasingly.

"Yes, I am super happy. Thank you for asking them to come here." I reply.

"I am glad to know that you are so close to them. Now, go and have fun." He says before going towards where Kaka and Dada are talking among themselves.

"Let's go to the lake." Kuhu suggests in which I nod my head.

The lake is only a few minutes away from the resort so we decide to walk there. Moksh, Gautam bhaiya, and Roshni bhabhi also join us to go there.