5// Marriage Or Compromise

Everyone is busy talking and it seems that both families have taken a liking towards each other

Everyone is busy talking and it seems that both families have taken a liking towards each other. I don't know how I am feeling because I don't want to get married so soon but if my family like Mr. Bajaj and his family then I don't know what I will do. I have noticed Mr. Bajaj gaze on me sometimes but he is not saying much to anyone, only answering when someone asks him something.

His parents are very humble and the way they have talked to me, I haven't felt any nervousness or anything while responding to them. Especially his mother who is a very cheerful woman and I really like her. But his father has a completely different level, he is not letting a chance to go without pulling his son's leg. After seeing everything till now I have a feeling of the outcome of this gathering but I don't want to assume anything at this moment.

"We are very happy to have a chance to meet you guys. It's very rare to see a joint family nowadays but seeing the love and respect you have for each other is enough for us to know that we are not going to regret our decision." Sachin uncle, Mr. Bajaj's father says looking very much happy.

"Ummm what decision Sachin Ji?" Papa asks looking confused.

"Vinod Ji, we really like your daughter and your family. So we want Ishita to become our daughter-in-law, but we are not forcing our decision on you. The last decision will be yours and whatever you decide we will definitely accept that." Rachna auntie, Mr. bajaj's mother replies gently. I can see the happiness on everyone's faces around me but I don't want to rush anything. I look at Mr. Bajaj to see that he is already looking at me with his calculating gaze. He is looking angry for some reason, can it be the decision that his parents have taken?

"Wow, that's great. I am sure every one of our family is also very pleased with your decision. But before agreeing on anything I think we should let Rudra and Ishita talk among them. They are both adults and it's their lives we are talking about. So they should have a chance to discuss this marriage, to decide if they are okay or not with it." Papa answers after a few seconds. I smile listening to Papa's statement because like always he has put my want before everything.

"We are glad that you mentioned about their talk because we were hesitating to ask you to let them talk freely with each other." Rachna auntie says with a smile.

"I will take them to the Ishita's room. They can talk there without any problem." Kuhu announces suddenly before abruptly standing up from her seat.

"Okay, I think that will be great. Then take them to Ishita's room Kuhu." Phui replies. Mr. Bajaj stands up before following us to my room. When we get in front of my room, Kuhu opens the door before getting out of there with a wink. Silly girl.

 Silly girl