33// Awaited Moment

Never in a million years I thought that I would ever be able to get justice

Never in a million years I thought that I would ever be able to get justice. But not only I have gotten justice as well as the courage to speak my mind. Now, I can say that I am not the old timid Ishita who used to get scared in the smallest situation. Now I know that I can fight my battle on my own. However, if by any chance I fail I know that my husband has my back as well as my family.

Speaking of my husband, I still can't believe that Rudra has brought me to Miami. Yes, you have heard me correctly. The surprise trip he was talking about a few days ago was none other than Miami. When he took off the blind off my eyes and for the first time I got to see where we have come, I literally screamed so loudly that he had to put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

When I asked him why he chose Miami, he replied saying that he knew how much I liked our first date around the seashore. So, he thought that I would be delighted to be in the presence of the sea for our gateway. I am literally over the moon by his choice and thought because I am really happy to be here. Not only that, he has even booked a villa on the beach so that I can enjoy my stay here.

"Ishita, are you ready?" Rudra asks making me nod my head excitedly.

"I can't wait to see the places you are taking me today." I reply smiling brightly.

"I should capture your smile on my phone." He remarks making me blush.

"Shut up and let's go," I reply pouting at him.

He shakes his head but still takes my hand in his before both of us leave the villa. Another interesting thing that he has done is renting a motorcycle. So, today we are riding on it which is going to be an exciting experience for me.

He puts a helmet on my head for safety purposes before I get behind him in the motorcycle. I wrap my arms around his waist as per his instruction because he doesn't want me to get hurt.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yep" I reply excitedly making him laugh before starts the ride.

For the next few hours, we roam around the city while visiting some of the time great places. However, my most favorite part is Wynwood Walls. I have learned from Google that when you visit Wynwood Walls, you'll get a taste of Miami's divers art world. Adorned in everything from life-sized murals of the Dalai Lama and graffiti quotes to abstract paintings and out-of-this-world sculptures, Wynwood Walls is as unique as it is creative.

The most popular time to visit is on the second Saturday of every month, during Wynwood Art Walk. This monthly event turns the entire Wynwood Arts District into a late-night street party and arts festival with food trucks, live music, and art galleries staying open late and handing out drinks.

Of course, Wynwood is popular during Art Basel Miami Beach, an annual global art fair that attracts artists and art lovers from across the globe. Before Art Basel, Wynwood Walls artists come to update their art or create new pieces designed to shock and inspire, and any bare wall, surface or structure becomes a canvas for some of the most unexpected creations.