Chapter 10

Two months later marked the day of the twins, Lee Abby and Bree's final Apparition exam. "Don't worry Abbs" George tells his friend before his twin continued with "yeah it can't be any worse than Charlie falling on a woman doing her shopping". The group of friends laugh at that reminder just as the examiner begins to speak. "Alright there are three examiners here so three of you can go at the same time. You will be assigned a place to apparate to by your examiner and another one will be waiting for you to arrive at your destination, good luck to you all".

Abby and Bree were among the first group to go as they both headed over to their designated examiners at opposite ends of the courtyard. "Hello my name is Hellen and i'll be your examiner" greets the woman with a smile towards Bree once she is standing in front of her. "Its nice to meet you, my name is Breeanne Tonks but i prefer to be called Bree" the blonde introduces herself kindly. "Alright Bree im going to show you a pictuir of a place and i want you to apparate to that place but remember, don't forget the three D's" Helen instructs her receiving a nod of understanding from Bree. Helen then pulls out a pictuir of a stone fountain which Bree recognises as the one in Hogsmeade. Helen then takes a step back as Bree closes her eyes and begins to concentrate very hard on pictuiring her destination in her mind. She then suddenly felt a pulling sensation in her stomach with her feet leaving the ground before returning a second later. Bree keeps her eyes closed for another minute as she is too nervous to see if she made it until a voice calls out "well done Ms. Tonks". This causes Bree to instantly snap her eyes open and look around her to see she had managed to make it to the fountain. This revelations causes a huge grin to grace Brees face as her hair turns a bright Yellow in her happiness. "Now your gonna need to apparate yourself back just so we can be sure you can do it" explains the older man in front of her. Bree nods in determination before concentrating again and before she knew it she had managed to appear back beside Helen. "Splendid Ms. Tonks, your a natural at this" exclaims Helen happily before waving her wand and causing an Apparating licence to appear which she then gives to Bree. "Thank you so much" says Bree excitedly once the licence was in her hand. "No need to thank me dear, that was all you" Helen tells her with a warm smile as Bree starts thinking this is just one step closer to an amazingly bright future.