Chapter 22

For the passed few weeks everyone in the DA has come to greatly enjoy and appreciate the lessons being given to them. With Harry teaching, they each began to improve in their defense skills with each session that was held one day a week. Bree told him herself that he should seriously consider becoming a professor one day but he only waved her off, too humble to believe she was actually being serious. 

The blonde was currently sat in the library studying hard for her up coming NEWTS in a few months. Making notes and short paragraphs so she could remember the facts better when she felt a prescence appear next to her. Looking up curiously lets her see the young Hufflepuff boy from the other night standing there. He held his transfiguration book and some parchment in his hand whilest shuffling his feet nervously beneath him. Bree gives the nervous boy a warm smile and gently asks him "are you alright?". He seems to gather himself together before hesitantly asking "i-if you're n-not too busy i-i w-was wondering if y-you c- could help m-me with my transfiguration h-homework". Her smile turned genuine towards the young boy as she pats the seat next to her "of course dear, what's your name?". "O-ollie" he stutters out whilest taking the offered seat beside her. "It's nice to meet you Ollie im Bree" she greets him in return. "I-i know. L-lots of people s-say you're really nice and h-helpful. I-I'm not that good at t-talking to people but i thought I'd g-give it a go" he explains to her gaining a sympathetic look from the blonde. "Well i try to be anyway. My friends told me once im like a mother bear protecting her cubs. However when im angry that quickly changes to an angry grizzly bear. That's only if someone is disrespectful, annoying or hurts my friends and/or family though" she tells him as a way of hopefully easing his nerves. "I can see that. Ive heard of h-how you stuck up for H-Harry P-Potter a few times" he agrees with her. "Well he's like a little brother to me so i don't like anyone bullying him" she states honestly which earns her a nod of understanding from him. "Now what are you stuck on?" she asks him leading to an hour of her tutoring him to the best of her ability. 

"Do you understand it now?" Bree questions him after a while. He grins happily at her "yeah, thanks so much Bree". "No problem and if you need help again just come find me. Im either here, the great hall or my dorm but if you can't find me ask one of my friends. Now i don't want to keep you any longer, im sure your friends are looking for you" she realises with a smile but it quickly falls when she takes notice of the small frown on his face. "Hey, what's the matter?" she wonders in a concerned tone when he seemed so happy a second ago. "I don't have any friends waiting for me" he reveals making her frown. How could he have no friends? He was such a sweet and thoughtful boy with an eagerness to do well and learn as much as he could. She tells him this which makes a bright blush rise to his cheeks "i guess its because im so introverted". 

An idea then springs to Brees mind bringing a smile back to her face "i think i know someone who would make a great friend for you". "Really who?" He questions with such a hopeful tone it almost breaks her heart. He must feel so alone without anyone to spend time with. However before she could reveal the person to him Abbey and Lily just happen to enter the library looking for her. "Speak of the devil she shall appear" muses Bree to herself in amusement gaining a look of confusion from Ollie. "Bree, there you are I've been looking everywhere" gasps out Abbey with herself and Lily making their way over to the two. "Sssshhhhh" Ms Pince hisses at them for being so loud making Abbey jump slightly in her place. "Blimey, what crawled up her backside?" She whispered to Bree who snickered quietly. "Anyway i need help with potions" the dark haired girl quietly informs her best friend. "Merlin i must have tutor for the day tattooed across my forehead" mutters the youngest Tonks receiving a perplexed look from Abbey. "What?" She questions in confusion before looking to the left where Bree gestured only to finally notice her friend wasn't alone. "Oh im sorry, how rude of me. My name is Abbey Heartstring" Abbey kindly greets the young boy who begins to nervously fidget with his hands. "I-I'm O-Ollie" he stutters out in greeting towards her. "It's nice to meet you Ollie" Abbey states then gives her attention to Bree when she says "you actually have perfect timing. Lily, Ollie has a little bit of trouble making friends and i know you do too a little. I was wondering if you could help him out a bit, you know get to know him. Who knows? You might get a long great". The youngest Heartstring happily agreed to get to know the boy as she moved to stand in front of him and introduce herself "hi I'm Lily, it's nice to meet you Ollie". "Y-you too" he replies with a small smile feeling happy that at least someone wants to try being his friend. "Would you like to come back to the common room with me and play wizards chess or exploding snap, i don't mind either one" Lily offers him kindly. His smiles grows a bit wider at her offer as he begins to quickly gather his stuff back into his arms "chess sounds good. Thank you so much Bree". The metamorphmagus smiles at him warmly "no problem and as i said if you need help agan don't hesitate to ask". He nods in acknowledgment of her offer before he and Lily leave the library to play some chess. 

"You sneaky devil, you" Abbey states with a smirk once the two are gone and she is sat in Ollies previous seat. "What?" Bree asks her innocently with a grin but knows exactly what she's implying. "You little matchmaker, you" Abbey reiterates knowingly. "Possibly but it was more the fact they both needed a friend, i just pushed them in the right direction but if something more comes from it well done me" Bree explains with a small content smile. She felt proud of herself for being able to help the two feel like they weren't alone anymore and that it was possible to find true and good friends just like she had. "Your mother bear is showing" teases Abbey but she also felt happy that her sister is finally beginning to make friends. She was honestly becoming a little worried about her as the months went on and began to fear that she might not make any friends. However she was just shown that she had nothing to worry about. "Shut up" chuckles Bree along with Abbey. Although she did like being the mother bear of the group as it let her have an excuse to worry and fuss over them. Even when they teased and groaned about it sometimes she knew they appreciated it on the inside and she would continue to do it probably for the rest of her life.