Chapter 11

Today was the day of the final task and classes had been canceled for the day. However it would not take place for another few hours yet as it was only early morning. "Are you feeling ready?" asks Lee to one of his best friends who was slowly managing to eat some cereal. "Not at all" is the blondes response with her hair being dulled to a slightly nervous grey colour ever since she woke up. "Theres nothing to worry about" states Fred "yeah you have been practicing every spell under the sun for months now" continues George reassuringly. "Yeah my best friend is badass so this task is gonna have nothing on you" Abby tells her like its a fact making a small smile reach her face and for her hair to lose some of its grey tones from her friends encouragement. "Thanks you guys" Bree tells them gratefully as she felt lucky to have friends as great as them. "Your friends are right, you have nothing to fear" André tells her from where he sat beside Abby.

Before they can discuss anything else however professor Sprout suddenly appears with a smile and asks Bree to come with her. "Professor i swear it wasn't me i have been very well behaved all year" Bree instantly blurts out gaining an amused chuckle from her head of house. "No dear this is to do with the tournament" explains the woman kindly. Bree's mouth forms an 'o' in understanding before bidding her friends farewell and following her head of house.

She is led into a medium sized room where she takes notice of Fleur and Krum with what seem to be their parents. Harry is also already there talking with Mr Weasley and Bill. However Bree quickly loses intrest in them as she notices her parents, Tonks and Charlie already looking at her with smiles from across the room. Bree instantly leaves her Professors side and runs towards her family who pull her into a group hug while Charlie watches with a fond smile. "Oh my girl im so proud of you" Ted tells his daughter proudly while looking into her eyes once they all pull away. "We all are" states her mother with happy tears in her eyes. "Im glad to have such a cool little sister, i've been telling everyone at work" gushes Tonks happily making Bree laugh. "Thanks so much you guys, it means a lot" Bree tells her family with happy tears of her own. "Charlie what are you doing, get over here your family too" states Andromeda once she spots the red head standing a little away from them to give the family their moment. Charlie does as hes told and makes his way over to hug Bree while whispering in her ear "im very proud of you too". This causes Brees tears to spill over down her cheeks as Charlie pulls away slightly so he can wipe them away. Mr. Weasley, Bill and Harry then also make their way over to them to also give Bree a tight hug. They then all decide to head into the Great hall to sit and chat until its time to go.

The twins, Lee and Abby happily greet everyone while André is introduced to them as they all sit down and catch up on everything that has happened. Laughs are shared all round as they enjoy each others company until eight o'clock rolls round. "Champions it's time. If i can get you all to head down to the pitch while everyone else will go and take there seats in about ten minutes" instructs Dumbledore. Bree nervously stands up to hug everyone tightly while being given wishes of good luck before herself and Harry make there way down together. "Alright Harry?" questions Bree once they make it under the seating with Fleur and Krum on the pitch. "Not really, you?" replies the young teen as he begins to nervously wring his hands. "Im shitting myself to be honest" Bree tells him with a slight chuckle, one that he returns. "But hey everything has been ok so far why wouldn't it be now" she points out reassuringly which eases some of his nerves. "Yeah i guess your right" he tells her just as their attention is caught by the sound of feet above them as people take their seats. "Alright champions its almost time, we shall wait one more moment for everyone to be settled before we begin" Dumbledore explains to them once he has joined them along with the other headmasters. Bree's heart begins to beat rapidly in her chest after his words as she tries to swallow the lump of nerves in her throat. Harry takes notice of the scared look across her face and hesitantly reaches out to take her hand in his own. Her eyes snap over to his to see him giving her a reassuring smile which she thanks him for by squeezing his hand. "Lets go" Dumbledore instructs them as he leads the way out through a tunnel making Bree have to let go of Harry's hand as she follows behind their headmaster.