Chapter 19

A few weeks later Bree could be found studying in the Great Hall after finishing classes for the day when Hermione approaches her and sits beside her. Looking over at her, the blonde raises an eybrow in silent question of why she was there. "Could i talk to you?" Hermione asks the girl quietly whilest glancing around them at the table to make sure no one was within hearing distance. Bree nods before putting her books down on the bench beside her to turn and give her full attention to the girl. "Ive come up with an idea on how we can get rid of our defence against the dark arts problem" Hermione starts, piqueing Brees attention. "What do you mean?" she asks with a furrowed brow in confusion. "I was thinking of getting Harry to secretly teach anyone, who wants to learn, to properly defend ourselves" reveals Hermione. Brees eyes widen at the idea but soon a smirk graces her face as she asks "has Harry agreed to this?". "Well no, not yet" admits the younger witch hesitantly "but im gonna set up a meeting anyway for the next Hogsmeade trip at Hogshead, will you be there?". "Of course i will. Anything to disregard that old toads rules" agrees Bree instantly making Hermione smile. "However" Bree starts causing the young girls smile to fall slightly "you have to let me bring Adrian as well". Hermiones eyes widen in surprise of Brees offers "you mean Adrian Pucey the Slytherin". "Hes not a bad person Hermione, i know he will want to help" the blond quickly tries to reassure her with a shake of her head and a gentle hand placed on Hermiones shoulder. Hermione sighs to herself "alright he can come". "Thanks" Bree tells her gratefully just as she gets up and leaves the table. The blonde then quickly writes a note on a piece of paper and turns it into a dragon before using her wand to fly it over to the Slytherin table and make it land in front of Adrian. The head boy looks down at the paper creature before him in confusion before opening it and reading the words inside. Looking up, he makes eye contact with Bree who then waves him over to her table. He listens to her gestures, standing up from his place at the Slytherin table and making his way over to sit beside her at the Hufflepuff table, gaining many strange looks in response that he completely ignores. "Whats up?" He asks with his eyebrows slightly furrowed in confusion. Bree checks around them just like Hermione did not long ago to check for anyone listening. When she sees everyone too busy studying or caught up in their own conversations, she then proceeds to fill Adrian in on what the young witch had told her.

"You actually asked Hermione if i could come?" Adrian asks her in shock with his jaw nearly touching the floor. "Of course i did, your my friend and i knew you would want to take part in this as well" Bree smiles warmly at him with a gentle squeeze to his shoulder. "Thanks a lot Bree. Im glad to have you as a friend" Adrian tells her honestly along with a tight grateful hug that she gladly returns. "Your welcome Adrian" the blonde replies with a pat to his back a long with thinking how she was glad to have him as her new friend. 

Next week marked the desired Hogsmeade trip for the group meeting at Hogshead. Bree and Adrian had planned to go to Zonkos with Fred and George before heading towards the meeting place. "Are you sure they will like me? I mean my housemates haven't been very good to them so why should they give me a chance" frets Adrian worriedly to his blonde friend as they head towards the main doors where they were to meet the twins. "Of course they will, you are not your housemates. Your Adrian Pucey my friend and if they do act in a disrespectful way towards you, you can bet they will be hearing about it from me" promises Bree bringing a smile to the Slytherin boys face. "Thanks Bree, i appreciate it" he gratefully tells her. "No problem" she replies with a small smile of her own just as they reach the main doors and see the twins talking to each other leaning on the wall to the right. "Finally, we thought you got lost" George exaggerates when he catches sight of them and they had moved to stand beside him and Fred. "It wasn't that long" chuckles Bree with a shake of her head. "No your right, it was longer" agrees Fred with a firm nod. "Alright well as you know, this is Adrian and this is Fred and George" Bree properly introduces them to each other. "Ah yes we finally get to meet you face to face" Fred says whilest shaking Adrians hand. "Yes instead of just hearing about you. How are you old chap?" George asks while also shaking his hand. Adrian smiles happily at the two "its nice to finally meet you and im good". Fred and George look at each other and give a firm nod before stating "we like him". "Great. Now that that's over lets get going" Bree beams happily beginning to make her way towards the bridge with the boys following along behind her. She felt ecstatic that there first meeting went well and they seemed to like each other. She wouldn't know what to do if they didn't get along at all. "So what's on the agenda today boys?" Bree asks them curiously. "We need to get supplies to help with our joke shop" answered George. "By the time we finish doing that it will be time for the meeting" Fred informs them just as they reach Hogsmeade. "Alright but after that can we go to Honeydukes and the three broomsticks?" Bree asks the boys hopefully. "I don't have any objections to that" speaks up Adrian with a simple shrug of his shoulders. "Us neither" agree the twins gaining a cheer from the blonde making amused smiles grow across the three boys faces. The group quickly make there way over to Zonkos shop and enter inside to see the familiar sight of all the different pranking products. Nose biting teacups were seen trying to bite the bars of their cage, boxes of dungbombs were placed on every shelf and many more supplies covered the brightly coloured busy shop. "Alright we are going to go look for what we need, why don't you guys go and see if theres anything you want to get?" George offers Adrian and Bree. Once he receives a nod from both of them he leaves with his twin, disappearing deeper into the shop. "Lets see if we can find anything to give Umbridge some hassle" smirks Bree gaining a smile and a nod of agreement from Adrian. They weave through the different aisles browsing through the shelves as they go until they come upon the nose biting teacups and Adrian stops to look at them. Realising he had unexpectedly stopped, Bree turns to look at him with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion "what is it?". "Ive just had a thought" he begins to say with a look of mischief in his eyes. "What if i get one of these teacups and put a spell on it so it only comes alive when Umbridge touches it? You can probably guess what would happen then" he reveals his plan with a big sly smirk stretched across his face. "We are liking this guy more and more" Fred admits as he and George appear behind the Slytherin. "Never knew you were such a rebel Adrian and as headboy too" Bree pretends to be shocked whilest shaking her head in fake disbelief. "Like you can talk" he retorts playfully with a grin. "We like your plan let's do it" states George leading Adrian to grab a teacup before they all head to the register. Bree then takes notice of the strange contraptions the twins are buying "what the Helga is that?". "We told you it's stuff to help us with our products" answers George just as he pays for them and they are placed into two seperate bags for them to carry. "Alright" Bree says leaving the conversation at that whilest Adrian receives his payment before they all leave the shop together.