Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Interview Log 990 & 7007 -AF

Date:08⬛/2004

Clearance Level 4 Needed to proceed

----------------------

Interviewed: Agent Frederickson

Interviewer: Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Observer through Camera: Dr. Gibbons, Dr. Tonne, Dr. Weppler, Dr. Gerald, Dr. Heiden

Note:

Everyone thought that it was a normal SCP 990 interview log. It ended up as a bombshell and above the grade clearance of some people.

< Begin Log >

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Good day, Agent Frederickson.

Agent Frederickson: I wouldn't call it a good day for me doctor. But since I was fortunate enough to wake up from my dreams, then... it could be considered a very good day. (Smile)

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: I am relieved that you are in the mood to make some light jokes Agent Frederickson. That is. And hopefully, you could continue your duty and be a member of the MTF Omega-7.

Agent Frederickson: Truthfully, I am feeling uneasy. I am hoping that I could be working with those guys. I hope that at the end of this interview, I could be given some amnestics instead of being [ REDACTED ].

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Oh.. hopefully not. What makes you say that Agent Frederickson? You are a member of the MTF Omega-7. An important asset to the foundation. Unless you have been being disloyal to the foundation, the O5 wouldn't order your termination.

Agent Frederickson: (Frantic Voice) No, no, no..... Not like that... I have been loyal to the foundation from the start. (Sigh) Fuck it... I have been feeling nervous and uneasy since I woke up. I didn't expect to be one of the lucky ones who would manage to leave the dream. Have you talked to the dream man Doctor?

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: (Silence)

Agent Frederickson: Doctor?

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Yes... Indeed, I have spoken to him once. The conversation was so short, but the dream has been longer than that. You wouldn't ever be able to how much time has passed inside the dream. I have interviewed SCP-990 but I didn't gather much useful information from him other than his whimsical preference of a name that he wanted to be called. There was also the fact that he denied killing our foundation's personnel.

Agent Frederickson: (Silent)

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: (Pause) ...Okay, storytelling is done. We should go back to the topic. So tell me, what did SCP 990 tell you in your dreams?

Agent Frederickson: He told me my death.

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Oh, you have my sympathies.

Agent Frederickson: (makes a disbelieving noise)

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Did he specifically tell you when you would die?

Agent Frederickson: (sighing) not really. Asner was vague.

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Asner?

Agent Frederickson: That was what he preferred to be called when I ask him. But, I doubt that was his real name. He even smiled mysteriously when he said that name.

Dr. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛: Usually, SCP 990 prefers to be called Tony or Richardson. That was new. Anything else other than your death agent?

Agent Frederickson: Well, they're the first words said. “ The future is bleak and restructured”.