Dabi's Goodgirl

Dabi was early today, he finished his mission faster than expected, but then again killing will speed things along. He couldn't get your sweet little face out of his head. How you looked at him when you were scared. How adorable you were. So helpless just for him. Your body under his, unable to truly fight him off, he lived for it. Dabi was beginning to realize that his thoughts were beginning to become too much, as the tent in his pants was testifying to his wishes. He needed to get home quick. How badly he needed to fuck you and just use you. Lat you down on the bed and mark your body. Marks only you and him will see, showing his ownership over you. You were so delicate and soft, something he clearly wasn't. His complete opposite, his perfect little counterpart.
By the time he got home, you were done with dinner, done with most of the cleaning and now just waiting for him. Luckily he was early, you were bored out of your mind. All Dabi gave you was three books that you've already cycled through several times after being here for months. He didn't trust you with a T.V., not yet at least. You could see the news, see how people missed you and wanted your safe arrival home. Or worse, you could see how he truly is when he wasn't with you. How he killed without questions. Dabi couldn't let that happen, after deconstructing the idea of him you had and then creating a new one. He worked so hard on you, he wasn't going to let that get ruined, but maybe if you were good again for the next month he'll think of getting a shitty T.V. with no cable and a couple of movies. Maybe even a few new books.
The door opened. You jumped up to see Dabi walking through the door to quickly lock it again. He looked so tired, so worn out, so stressed. You gulped, usually, him being stressed after a mission meant that he wanted to relieve it with your assistance. You brushed your arms, feeling the marks you still had from the last time he decided to relieve his stress on you. He apologized after, saying he didn't mean to. That he was just so focused on enjoying your body that he forgot to go easy. Dabi hated to leave marks on you, especially after the first month when he did basically nothing but mark you in order to get you to submit to him. How far you've come. "You're home early" You walked to him, offering to take his coat and planting a kiss on his cheek, just as he liked. Such a good girl. "ya it was an easy job, just in and out." Dabi walked over to the couch as you grabbed him a beer. You watched him, waiting for some kind of signal to do something. You were so attentive.
Dabi was in heaven, you were his perfect little housewife, cleaning, cooking for him. Not to mention how you'll let him have his way with you now. No more fighting or crying unless from pleasure. He loved overstimulating you, tears were only allowed to come from that. Dabi didn't want to be reminded of the tears that were made in the first month of him training you. You were so scared but now, look at you. He looked up at you and smiled, patting the seat next to him on the sofa. You obliged. "Is dinner ready?". He wasn't even looking at you. "Yes, I just have in the oven to keep warm." All Dabi did was nod. Was he pleased with you or not, you were getting worried that you might have done something wrong. You needed to make sure everything was fine.
You slowly positioned yourself on his lap, straddling him. "What? Did you burn the dinner or something?" Dabi looked confused, you had never initiated something, he was always the one to do it."No... I... I just wanted to sit here" You couldn't even look him in the eyes. You leaned in and kissed him, he tasted like beer and smoke. Dabi melted into the kiss, at first he was shocked, but then he realized he shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.
The kissing began to get rougher. Dabi's hands had forgotten the beer and were now all over your body. Groping, squeezing, just roaming your whole body. Without a second thought, he had lifted you up and taken you to the bedroom. You knew this was coming but maybe since you initiated it this time he'll be gentler. Dabi had placed you on the bed, he wasted no time in undressing you, himself. You were scared and you looked at it. Would this be one of the times where you'll leave with marks and a limp. Or would it be one of the rare times that Dabi takes it easy on you and makes you cum again and again until you can barely form a proper sentence. Tough both were extreme, at least one guaranteed you would be enjoying yourself throughout the event.
His lips began to attack your necks, he was being soft. Letting his lips tickle your skin and only really focusing on your sensitive spots. You couldn't help the noises you were making and Dabi was fulling relishing in them. He loved to get you loud, to know you're making these sounds because of him and only him. He was the one satisfying you, making you go crazy with bliss, unable to keep quiet. The kisses were beginning to move lower, down to your collar bones, then to your breast. Sucking and biting at them, he loved them, if he could he would have his face always pressed against them. Dabi couldn't contain his pleasure any longer, his moans were becoming more focal. Not to mention you couldn't ignore how he was beginning to grind against the bed. As much as he wanted to continue sucking and biting at them. He knew that more fun would be had if he just went lower. Dabi began kissing a trail down your stomach, squeezing and enjoying the feeling of it. You hated when he did this, it made you feel embarrassed. But Dabi loved everything about you, including your stomach. Your hands that came to push him away were quickly grabbed in one of his. "Stop that. I'm not done" His tone was serious, he was warning you to stop interrupting. You should have known that even when Dabi was being 'soft' he was still being selfish, putting his wants first. You would just need to get used to him squeezing and feeling you all over.
Finally, Dabi had arrived at your aching cunt. He began kissing at your thighs, slowly making his way up. You were beginning to whine, why did he always need to make this part so slow. "Shh, don't be like that." Dabi was in rush. You knew he would take his time in doing whatever he wanted to you. After a few placed kisses, he had finally gotten to your cunt, giving you some kitten licks that had jolts sent up your body. "Dabi please.." You couldn't even look at him knowing he'd be grinning into you. "Please what baby girl?" He was going to make you beg for it. "Please... please just.. please can you eat me out?" The words were so difficult to get out. Sounding so dirty to you, but he would of continues teasing without them. "Of course baby, anything for you" Not even a second late Dabi was eating you out. Sucking at your clit and pushing a finger in you. You could barely breathe, it was so much so sudden. He was being so aggressive with his finger. You didn't feel like you could handle his speed or aggression. He didn't even start off slowly like usual. Fuck, maybe this was one of those times where he was going to make sure you were sore for days.
Dabi decided to add another finger, his long thick fingers were stretching you out. His staples were scraping your skin, pushing you even further to the edge. "Dabi... Please... Slow down" You were already overwhelmed, barely able to speak. Dabi thought when you were like this you were the most memorizing, barely able to even get simple words out. He took his mouth off your clit and looked at you, but kept his fingers pumping in and out of you at an unbareable rate. "But y/n we're having so much fun. Why would I even slow down?" He then went right back at it. Sucking even harsher, adding a third finger. You shouldn't have said anything, now this was too much. You wished he would go back to before. Your moans and pleas were getting louder and more none understandable. You were getting close and he knew that. You were squeezing his finger so tight, he was barely able to move them anymore. "Come on baby, cum for me. Cum all over my face" He was grinning, knowing he had won. You didn't want to give him what he wanted but he wasn't letting up. You came unravelled around his fingers. Screaming his name, it was music to his ears.
He removed his finger, placing them in his mouth. Moaning at your taste. "Fuck, you taste so good." You were barely able to move, still coming down from your high, covered in a thin layer of sweat. "My turn now". Dabi was positioning himself between your legs. You tried to tell him to wait a bit longer, to let you catch your breath, but the words weren't coming out. Suddenly, he slowly pushed inside of you. You began to arch your back, grabbing at his shoulders, shaking your head trying to tell him to wait. "It's okay sweetie, shhh it's okay. I'll go slow for you since you were so good, okay?" This was the best offer you were going to get and you knew it. All you did was nod and try to relax. Dabi continued to push in. His size causing you to stretch, you could feel the burn from it. Trying to focus on the pleasure instead of the pain, you closed your eyes and tried to breathe. Dabi just kept sinking into you. Further and further. Finally, he was fully in. He stilled for a few seconds, catching his breath and letting you adjust. Fuck you were so tight, he thought after being with him for so long you'd adjust but apparently not. "You okay now?" You nodded. He started to move. He tried to go slow, he really did for your sake. But you just felt so good, he couldn't control himself. Dabi began fucking into you at such a fast rate. Your hands were pushing at his chest trying to get him to stop. It was no use, he didn't even notice, he was enjoying himself too much and nothing was going to stop it. "Fuck y/n. You're so tight baby. I'm the only one who gets to fuck you right?" you nodded but you knew he didn't actually care for a response. It was obvious who you belonged to after he locked you up. "You feel so good. You're all mine. I can do whatever I want to you." He quickly got up and grabbed your legs, positioning them on his shoulders before he dove back in. Dabi's speed was beginning to pick up even more. He was not relenting. "Ya that it baby, make me cum. I'm gonna fill you up. Fill you with my cum." He was possessive when he was fucking you. Filling you every time, as if he was claiming you as his. All you could do was moan his name and nod. You were coming up on your second organism and were trying to focus on it. Knowing yours would cause his. "Fuck, you're squeezing me so tight. Shit." Dabi had grabbed your legs together and put both over the same shoulder. Hugging them and using them as leverage to get even further into you. You already were so full, felt like you would be split open if he went any deeper. One of his hands quickly trailed down your leg to your clit. Using his thumb to play with it, bring you even closer faster. "Dabi no. Too much" You tried to grab at his hand, but he didn't even budge. He just completely ignored your pleas and movements. He has only focused on your release again and his own. And he was going to bring them even if you tried to stop. His thumb was not going even faster, his rough skin adding to the friction. It was so much so fast. You felt yourself tighten up again, and so did Dabi. He was smiling down at you as he fucked into you as rough as he could. "That's it, baby, just like that. Cum on my dick for him. Come on. you can do it." His voice was so condescending but it still had such an effect on you. After a few more minutes of him fucking you and playing with your clit, you couldn't hold back. You screamed as you cummed all over him again. This one making you so sensitive, you needed him to stop. It was too much. But Dabi was close now, feeling you squeeze around him and cum made him go feral. He suddenly let go of your legs and pushed them up against your chest into a mating press. He was going to fuck you so full. Breed you, truly make you, his. He moaned your name as he filled you up. It was intense for him, slumping over you. Dabi said nothing as you felt him fill you. Both of you just played there, mixed in both of your fluids and fucked out of your minds. It might have taken Dabi months of training for you to get to this point, but fuck, it was all worth it for him.