Just One More

Making you weak, putty in his hands was nothing new to him. Dabi was an expert when it came to your body. Knowing what spots to bite or suck to get you seeing stars. How to fuck you so you were cock drunk, barely able to even speak. He loved making you weak, a weak helpless little thing that belonged to him.
This time, however, Dabi decided to try something new. He found a little vibrator that could be secured so you could place it on the clit while you fucked them. Dabi wasn't the biggest fan of toys, in his eyes, he was the only thing you needed. Plus you might decide to use those toys when he was out. He can't have to enjoying yourself without him. But he could always lock the toy up when he was gone, only use it when he had his length deep in you. That sounded good.
You seemed a bit nervous about the toy, but how could you say no to him. Especially when you knew he'd just do what he want in the end. While you were nervous, Dabi was ecstatic. Watching you flinch when he first place the toy while he fingered you. You were moaning so loud for him. He wondered how much louder you'd get once he was properly inside you. After working an orgasm out of you, he decided you were ready. You were a panting mess of perfection to him. So tired, a thin coat of sweat had appeared on you. You could barely keep your eyes open. Fuck, he needed you. This stupid toy seemed to be working well.
As he inserted himself in you, your eyes shot open. The stretch of his length entering you and the sensation of the toy was too much. Your hands found his chest and tried to push. "Don't think you're getting out of this so easily." With that, he quickly thrust the rest of him into you. You screamed at the feeling, it hurt but was also so nice. As Dabi began thrusting into you faster, he quickly put the vibrator at a higher setting. You couldn't control yourself anymore, your legs were shaking. Your mouth hung open, your eyes were crossed. You were completely blissed out. Dabi looked at your face, looking at you like that sparked something inside of him. He started thrusting into you at an unbelievable rate. "Such a stupid fucking brat. Look at you. All fucked out and we barely even started. Does that stupid little thing really do that much to you?" You tried to respond but no words came out. Just whimpers and moans. Dabi laughed. Using one hand to grab your cheeks, pushing them together and planting a kiss on them. Exploring your mouth with his tongue. You could barely breathe, barely take it anymore. Another orgasm was approaching. As it washed over you, you screamed into Dabi's mouth. He just pulled back to look at you. "Fuck. You're so tight. Even with your stupid fucking faces you're still such a good fuck." You could barely keep up with him, you were so sore and tired. When you tried to take the toy off, Dabi's rough hands reached down to stop you. "Don't think so doll. Your face may be stupid, but how about I get a few more out of you." You knew you were in for a rough night.