Not Interested

Watching his father had become sort of a hobby for him. Watching the old man go to events, track around town like he was God. Dabi hated the way Endeavour cried himself like he was perfect and had never done wrong. While Dabi was proof that it wasn't true. Today was no different, his father had a little appearance within a local school to recruit workers for different sections of his agency. It was easier to recruit them straight out of school so the agency can mould them into whatever they needed them for. Not only was Endeavour a piece of shit, but so was his agency apparently.

Class after class was the same, these little brain dead students basically bowed on the ground the hero walked on. Taking applications and giving their resumes. It was the same for every class, people cheered, people threw themselves at the recruits. Same bullshit over and over, until it came to your class. I mean every other student was the same shit again, but you. You didn't get up to get the application at the front. You didn't cheer like a mad man when the flamed hero walked in. Rather, you didn't clap at all, just stared him down. Dabi couldn't lie, he was intrigued. Why was a little nobody like you against Endeavour? Didn't you love how he "protected" people? Or were you different? Dabi was confused, he wanted to know more. Did you know something the rest of the public didn't? He needed to learn more about you.

Learning more had turned into a few days of stalking, not that he was complaining. Watching you get changed through your open window was always a nice addition to his day. But the part that intrigued him the most was when he learned that your dislike for Endeavour wasn't just a small thing. You truly hated the man, he learned the true range of your anger towards him when he saw you had written on hate forums for him. You hated him and yet he had done nothing to you. Dabi wanted you, his little interest had turned into an obsession. And just like his obsession with bringing Endeavour down, you being so odd was going to consume him.