Losing Your Virginity

Oh, what a good little thing you were. Saving yourself for him. No worry, he would teach you how everything works. What feels the best, what position gets the deepest, what it feels like to cum on a man.He likes both experienced and inexperienced people. But people like you, sweet little things that haven't been touched by perverted men like him, make his week. His corruption kink is showing. He might wait till your ready, at least if it dissent take too long cause come on. You can't expect a man like him to wait when he's got a good looking thing like you walking around his apartment.Dabi enjoys working you up, slowly getting you ready. Stealing an orgasm from you in the process. Placing his mouth and hands all over you. He needs to feel every inch of you. Shhh, just lay back and let him relax.Being gentle isn't Dabi's thing, but he can try it for you. Just this once so you better get used to him while he's being all sweet and soft.Will pin you down and do all the work. Don't worry he'll take care of you. Just be quiet and relax.Dabi loves talking you through everything. He'll remind you how good you're doing and what he plans to do to you in the future. "That's it babydoll. Just like that. It feels so good. Fuck you're so tight." "I can't stop. You're just too good." "Let me finish. I promise you'll like it in a bit." "The pain will go away soon. Come on, be the good little doll that I know you are."Once he gets started, you're in for a night of him fucking into you till you can't walk anymore. And Dabi can't move.