4.Home sweet home and "training with friends".

Surrey, England
Lando's POV

I had just got home in England after the Monaco gp where I surprisingly came 3th

I had just got home in England after the Monaco gp where I surprisingly came 3th. The first thing that I wanted to do was visit my family but I had already made plans with George, Carlos, Alex-who was still close to us even though he wasn't racing in f1 this season- and Charles who was in England for a photoshoot.

The first thing I did once I left my stuff in my bedroom was stream. I opened my twitch account and started streaming. The fans immediately started to enter and I put some music waiting for some more to come.

 The fans immediately started to enter and I put some music waiting for some more to come

'Hello everyone, I'm back from Monaco'. The chat started to ask questions and I try to answer the ones that I could barely see.

"How does it felt to be on the podium on Monaco?"

'It felt pretty good. At first, I was overwhelmed and shocked because I couldn't believe I had been p3 in such a historical circuit.'

"Is it true that you called your mom after the race?"

I laughed knowing why they were asking me this. 'Yes, she told me early that week that I was going to perform great in Monaco but I didn't believe her because it's not my strongest track'. I tell them. 'I know everyone has seen the video already' I laughed.  McLaren released a video of me calling my mom and the crew were making fun of me.

"What are you going to do today? How are you?"

I smiled.'That's nice of you, I'm good thanks for asking. I will go out and do some karting with George, Carlos, Alex and Charles.'

"How's the 'searching for a girlfriend' going?"

'Oh my God, I thought you guys would forget about it'. I say. A couple of months ago I said in an interview that I was single after some rumours were invented of me having one secretly. I told them that I was searching for one but as a joke and now all the fans and my friends are thinking I'm actually looking for one. Although I wouldn't complain if I had one, I wanted to found someone that understands me and would understand the struggles that the relationship can have with me having a crazy agenda and my life going so fast. 'It was a joke. I'm not looking for someone but I wouldn't complain either...'