36. Blonde girl, bad day to be Grace Stones and spontaneous decision.

Zandvoort, Nehterlands
Lando's POV
Saturday

Zandvoort, NehterlandsLando's POVSaturday

'No, Oliver. I don't know where they can sell you a jar of spicy pickles at this time'. I spoke frustrated. I heard the Spaniard next to me laugh at our conversation.'Look, I'm about to enter a bar, I can't really help you so see ya'. I said before hearing him cursing and then I hang up. 

'What was that conversation?'. Max asked with a frown on his face. 

'Oh, Sav is having these weird pregnancy cravings and she woke up in the middle of the night asking for spicy pickles. He thought I knew a shop that was opened early and have them and well, I clearly don't'. I explain as we approached the entrance of the bar. The security man recognized Max instantly and he let us in after wishing him good luck for tomorrow's race. You were probably wondering what the hell we were doing out on a club when we had a race the following day. Well, it was Dan's idea. He convinced Max, Charles, George, Alex, Carlos and I to go for something to drink, a chill night. Something about this being the first time we raced in the Netherlands and we had to hit the club. His words, not mine. Obviously, we are not going to get shit faced because is not fun driving a formula 1 car hangover. His words again. I'm also sure that Zak will make us clean the garage after the race if he finds out Daniel and I did something stupid while drunk. Not magazines headlines for us today. 

'Uh, the pregnancy cravings are the worst'. Max said while shaking his head once we were sitting on a table near the dance floor. We all gave him a confused look and he was quick to explain.' I'm an uncle, remember?. Vic called me to get her random stuff when Tom was out of town one time'. We all nodded and we ordered some drinks. No alcohol for me. When a waitress came back with the drinks we heald the glasses up for a toast.

'What are we toasting for?'. Charles asked holding up a margarita. 

'A safe race. No crashes'. Daniel spoke with a wide smile on his face. We all nodded and we clinked our glasses.' Unless it's a Ferrari, then I don't mind'. He joked shrugging his shoulders and I chuckle. 

'No dirty driving tomorrow, Ricciardo'. Carlos said patting his back.

'Chill, I don't need to take out my opponents like some of us'. The Australian said and he then gave Max a short look. We all laugh and the Dutch driver rolled his eyes.

'I don't take out my opponents, if they can't handle my driving that's not my problem'.He said shrugging his shoulders and gulping down his drink. 

'I can count a few times you have taken me out, mate'. The Monegasque snorted and Max seemed unfaced, almost like he was expecting him to mention their encounters.

'You took me out first'. He pointed out and now Charles was the one rolling his eyes.

'That happened ages ago'. He said and I looked at my phone when I felt it vibrate. Stones.

'No one is taking out of the track anyone this weekend, especially you Max. I'm tired of having to re do your laps when there's an incident'. I heard Alex said and we all laughed. The tension was soon gone and we talked about random stuff, including qualifying, Alex's season in DTM, the next race in Italy and George's new contract.