11. The day before the first show and bathrooms seem to be our thing.

South Shields, England
Grace's POV
Monday

We have just landed on South Shields and I was immediately greeted by a mass of fans

We have just landed on South Shields and I was immediately greeted by a mass of fans. The first show was tomorrow night and I couldn't be more excited to finally perform in front of the daisies. After all, it was my first official show because of the music that I wrote. It had nothing to do with something I acted in. Don't get me wrong I love acting but I always saw myself in front of a big crowd singing what I composed.

'Grace, we would have to exit from the back of the airport since the front is crowded by fans. Don't worry about the luggage, Ryan will get it for you'. Noah, my kind of bodyguard, told me and I nodded to then starting following him through the airport with one of my suitcases.

Although it was rare to travel by plane, we decided to do it for the first show since we have to make a stop at Silverstone in 3 more days. Sophia had agreed to do some videos for social media with some of the drivers, and that's why we have to be early. Also to practice and do a soundcheck before the show. We had also decided with the team that the European part of the tour will be mostly done by plane and some cities from Asia too. However, the US and some other countries from South America will be done by bus. My tour bus. I think that was the second reason why I was so excited. I was living my childhood dream, having my own tour bus that I will use to get to places where my fans will come to see me sing my album. It has me speechless every time I think about it.

I thought of a way of thanking the daisies since I couldn't say hi to them.'Thank you so much to everyone that came to the airport. I'm sorry if I couldn't take a picture with you. But I had a great idea, take a photo with someone you came with or another fan near you, write "The first show will be brutal without you" and tag me. I will be posting as many photos as I can'. I filmed a short video and proceed to post it on my Instagram story.

I had thousands of places that I've been tagged on, I repost as many photos as I could till I got to the hotel that we were staying in.

'Now that we finally arrived we can rest for some time and I will meet you in 3 hours here at the lobby'. Soph said to me.

'Okay, I'm going to head off to have a shower, you know I feel dirty when I travel and take a short nap'. Some people will think it is strange to feel dirty when travelling since you only sit still for hours till you land, but it was different for me. I always needed to bathe or else it would annoy me all day.

'You're weird, but okay. Remember to be here in 3 hours we have to do the soundcheck for tomorrow. Bye-bye, Gracey'. Soph said goodbye and I walked to the elevator to then go to my room.

Once I arrived at my room I put Albus' cage-which was actually a type of backpack-on the floor and then let him out of it. He purred at me when I took him and put it on my lap as I sat on the bed. Reality started to sink in. I was proud of who I became and what I achieved, the only thing that I hope wouldn't happen again is to be in the same mental state that I had months ago. I had people that support me and will be willing to defend me and protect me through it all.