20.The show and Lando's Bambi eyes.

Silverstone, England
Lando's POV
Sunday

My alarm went off at 7:30 AM and I let out a groan because of the unholy time I have to be awake

My alarm went off at 7:30 AM and I let out a groan because of the unholy time I have to be awake. Maybe that was a little dramatic. But today was race day. My home race. I smiled and got out of the bed to take a shower and brush my teeth. I come out of the shower 15 minutes later and put on a McLaren t-shirt as well as some black jeans and trainers. I grabbed my backpack, the car keys and my cellphone and proceed to exit the room. I knocked on Jon's door and it opened minutes later.'A miracle!'. He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.'Lando Norris is already awake, I thought I'll be the one knocking on your door like always'. He said and he grabbed his stuff and then closed his room door. We made our way to the elevator and pressed the first floor, to the lobby, where we'll meet with my family, who I supposed are already awake since we planned on leaving the hotel at 8 AM.

'So what do we do first?'. I asked him after the doors closed. He looked at his phone and then answered me.

'The usual, once we got to the circuit, you'll have some interviews a quick and light breakfast and then we will do some warm ups'. He told me and I nodded.'You know I'm not Charlotte, right?'. He said jokingly and I laughed.

'I know is just that I'm nervous'. I said and he nodded. The doors opened after a few minutes and we walked out. I noticed Oliver and Cisca and we walked to them. They were having a discussion. Normal.

'I know she's going to be performing but mum said that we'll watch from the garage because there'll be a lot of people in the stands'. He said and I immediately knew what the conversation was about.

'You can continue with the argument in the garage, we've to get going'. I said to end their little argument. Cisca let out a loud sighed signalling she was angry and Oliver told me, mum, dad and Flo were already at the circuit so we started walking to the entrance. We exited the hotels and luckily it wasn't full of fans or reporters, so we easily got to my Mclaren and I started driving to the circuit. Oliver, who was in the passenger seat, turns on the radio to try and break the dead silence that's in the car and proceeds to talk.

'So Lando, don't forget about the gender reveal'. Oliver casually said as if this wasn't the fifth time he reminds me this week. I looked at him angrily for a brief second before focusing on the road again.

'Oh thanks for reminding me, it's not like this is the fifth time you said it'. I said sarcastically and I could hear Cisca giggling in the back.

'I'm just making sure you don't forget about it with all of these things going on in your head plus you being bad at remembering important dates, I figured it would be better if I reminded you'. He spoke calmly and I rolled my eyes but didn't respond because in some way he was right. I do forget frequently about the important dates but to be fair I'm always busy, that's why I thank God for having Charlotte with me as my PR or else I would probably forget about going to interviews too. I continued driving for 15 minutes and then we finally arrived, I could see the fans at the entrance waiting. I rolled my window and greeted them.