6. Now you can be a better man for your brand new girl.

Surrey, England

Grace's POV

I was really nervous

I was really nervous. This was important for me, I grew up watching this show, and many famous people had seated on that red couch. I talked with Sophia during commercials as she was preparing me for the questions that Graham will probably ask me.

'Calm down, everything is going to be fine'. She reassured me.

'Who are the other guests?'. I asked her trying to distract my mind from thinking about all the things that could go wrong.

'Elizabeth Olsen and Tom Hiddleston, they are promoting their new series'. I have seen all the Marvel movies with Rose so this is going to be interesting.' And a Formula 1 driver call Lando Norris'. Okay, I haven't heard of him.

'Thanks, Soph'. I got interrupted by the presenter telling that we were back.

'And we are back'. He said.'Now performing Spotify's most stream song at the moment is singer and songwriter Grace Stones, and this is "Good 4 U"'.

I put in my position and started to sing when I heard the first guitar chords.

Lando's POV

Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easilyYou found a new girl and it only took a couple weeksRemember when you said that you wanted to give me the world?

You found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks
Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world?

Wow, she sings really well.

And good for you, I guess that you've been workin' on yourself
I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helped
Now you can be a better man for your brand new girl

Ouch, it must hurt for that guy

Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me
If you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby
God, I wish that I could do that
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Cryin' on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you