43. Time to party, Daniel in his drunk era and girlfriend?.

☆﹢✶W͟e͟ w͟e͟r͟e͟ t͟o͟o͟ c͟l͟o͟s͟e͟ t͟o͟ t͟h͟e͟ s͟t͟a͟r͟s͟
I͟ n͟e͟v͟e͟r͟ k͟n͟e͟w͟ s͟o͟m͟e͟b͟o͟d͟y͟ l͟i͟k͟e͟ y͟o͟u͟, s͟o͟m͟e͟b͟o͟d͟y͟
F͟a͟l͟l͟i͟n͟g͟ j͟u͟s͟t͟ a͟s͟ h͟a͟r͟d͟
I͟'d͟ r͟a͟t͟h͟e͟r͟ l͟o͟s͟e͟ s͟o͟m͟e͟b͟o͟d͟y͟ t͟h͟a͟n͟ u͟s͟e͟ s͟o͟m͟e͟b͟o͟d͟y͟
M͟a͟y͟b͟e͟ i͟t͟'s͟ a͟ b͟l͟e͟s͟s͟i͟n͟g͟ i͟n͟ d͟i͟s͟g͟u͟i͟s͟e͟
(I͟ s͟o͟l͟d͟ m͟y͟ s͟o͟u͟l͟ f͟o͟r͟ y͟o͟u͟)
I͟ s͟e͟e͟ m͟y͟ r͟e͟f͟l͟e͟c͟t͟i͟o͟n͟ i͟n͟ y͟o͟u͟r͟ e͟y͟e͟s͟☆﹢✶

Monza, Italy
Grace's POV
Wednesday

After a hectic day filled with happiness and champagne in the McLaren garage, I was finally going back to the hotel

After a hectic day filled with happiness and champagne in the McLaren garage, I was finally going back to the hotel. We had agreed to go to the post-race party organized by the team in separate cars, he on his own and me with the Ricciardo twins and Charlotte, and then go back to the Ricciardo household at the end of the night, promising the Australian driver to return the keys first thing in the morning as we had to drive down to Venice where my last Italy show was going to be taking place. I still felt a little nervous and excited that Lando had convinced me to let him come, he would be seeing me perform and sing live for the first time in one of my shows. I wasn't really counting the other two times since they were live performances broadcasted on TV, a concert was different. I saw it as a way to connect with people, with my fans. It was a totally different dynamic and I was curious to see how he would kind of adapt to it.

'So show me the options'. The voice of my good friend took me out of my trail of thoughts. I was thankful I had left some of my clothes in my hotel room because I was getting ready there, with Rose on facetime giving me advice on what to wear. I saw her moving around her room in France probably looking for something to wear too, she had told me that Tom and some guys from the production team had organized a night out and she had said yes. Basically, we were both panicking and looking for something to wear. I placed on my bed all the dresses and sets of night clothes I had brought with me in case the opportunity to go out here in Italy presented itself.

'So it's either the green dress or the set of leather pants and top'. I spoke showing her the satin dress and the set of black leather trousers and the top that was made of a material similar to lingerie. I watched as she stopped in her place, grabbed something that looked like a blouse and turned to the phone to show me the piece of clothes she had found underneath the mass of clothes laying on her bed.

'I found the blouse!'. She spoke excitedly smiling like the Cheshire cat and almost scaring me. 'The one I bought last week but I forgot where I put it or if I had put it with my laundry-'.

'Rose?'. I cut her off before she continued talking for about 15 minutes about the flower-patterned blouse.

The blonde stopped mumbling things to look at me and the questioning look on my face. 'Oh yeah, sorry I got lost for a second'. She said placing down the blouse and focusing on the matter of importance at the moment: finding what the hell I was supposed to wear for a party that started in less than 2 hours. 'I like the set, what heels do you have?'. She questioned as she got closer to the lens and I pointed at the clothes on my bed.