27.When in Paris and Lando's reaction.

Paris, France
Grace's POV
Thursday

'Maybe I do feel something for him'

'Maybe I do feel something for him'.No response.'But I have known him for so little'. He kept staring at me.'Like we have had maybe 5 conversations?'. Meow.'The date doesn't count, Albus'. I said towards the cat. Ok, maybe it was time for me to stop talking to my cat as if he was my therapist. I need Rose. I got up from the little couch my hotel room had and grabbed my phone that was on the nightstand. I go through my contacts and dialled Rose's number.

'Hello hello, superstar. What do I owe the pleasure? '. That was the first thing Rose said when she picked up her phone. I could hear noise in the background and I wasn't surprised since I knew she was filming at this time.

'Hi, Rosey. I think you were right'. I said quickly, not wanting to admit what I already knew.

'I know I'm always right but can you-Tom! I'm going in a minute'. She interrupted herself to talk to who I assumed was Tom Holland, her co-star.'As I was saying before Tom interrupted me, can you be a little more specific in what I was right this time?'. She finished and I giggled at her annoyance for being interrupted.

'You were right, I think I like Lando'. Silence. I heard something being dropped and someone cursing. What the-?

'Sorry, I dropped my phone of the excitment'. I rolled my eyes but listened to what she had to say next.'I knew it!'.

'Rose, calm down, it's only a little crush. Nothing more'. I said to try and calm her so she wouldn't cause a scene.

'Little crush??? That's bullshit, you two had been texting nonstop and I know you watch some of his streams'. Shit, I regret telling her about that. Yeah, little thing I forgot to mention. We had been texting since that not-date-but-felt-like-date in Silverstone, and I watched some of his streams out of curiosity. So yeah, like a month or two?

'Ok, maybe I like-like him, but you know that we are never going to see each other again. It was just a coincidence that we ended up at the same places'.I spoke to try and convinced her. Or convinced me.

'Grace Daisy Stones, you're going to find a way to meet with that British boy again, and I'm not asking you I'm ordering you'. She said and I could see how her inner mum was showing. She could be a wild girl who loves to have fun and interact with people, but she has always been like a big sister to me.

'I don't know if that's a good idea, Rosey'. I said doubting and biting my lip, something I usually do when I'm not sure of something.

'Grace, you need to leave the past behind and move forward. I know how much you loved Calvin but he didn't deserve all the things you gave him. You're in a steady place, mentally and physically. Maybe start by building a friendship, a connection'.

I listened carefully and she was right. Once again. I felt good with myself, I had my confidence back. It was hard trusting in people now but I knew that if I wanted to move forward I had to give him a chance. He isn't like Calvin. 'I'll see what idea I come up with but thanks Rosey for the advice. I really don't deserve you'.