5. The Graham Norton Show

A/N: for those of you who don't know the dynamic of the show: they invite actors and people from sports and the media. At the end of the show, someone sings and then they do this cool thing call the red chair where people tell strange anecdotes. I put an interview above.
Now enjoy!!

Surrey, England

Lando's POV

'Remember that they would ask you some personal stuff that I had already told you about

'Remember that they would ask you some personal stuff that I had already told you about. I hope you read the questions I sent you'. Charlotte, my PR manager told me. I nodded letting her know that I already read them and they seem harmless.'Okay, they can also include some games or interesting facts that they got from social media. They once told Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy about their bromance, so they can ask you about your friendship with the boys'. I laughed because we were pretty close and people were eager to support our little bromances.'Finally, try to interact with the other guests and there will probably be someone performing and then doing interviews so try not to look at your phone and get involved as much as you can but not let out too much information'. Charlotte ended her rambling and I looked at her expecting to continue but she didn't.

'Okay, I know what I have to do. Be myself and try to interact'. She looked nervous.'Calm down Char, I know this is my first interview in a show like this. I won't say too much but just enough so they would think that I'm not rude'. She nodded agreeing with me.

I make my way through some hallways with Char and wait till I'm announced. I didn't know who the other guests were but I'm sure they were actors.

----
'She's filming here in England her fifth marvel movie, "Doctor Strange and the multiverse of madness", and is the most powerful avenger according to many fans. Here promoting her new TV show is Elizabeth Olsen'. I heard how Graham introduced one of the actresses from one of my favourite franchises.

'He's a national treasure, the best Tom according to Chris Pratt, and has low key stole our hearts in the last ten years. Pun intended. Here promoting Marvel's newest series "Loki", Tom Hiddleston'. Oh, so the whole marvel people were here. Nice, I already love this.

'And last but not least because he would never be late to something, is the youngest British driver to have enter Formula 1. He has won so many titles that I can't recall right now but I can tell you all that he has achieved 3 podiums in his third year at formula 1. Here to talk about formula 1 and its repenting popularity is Lando Norris'.

I started walking to the main stage greeting and waving to some fans that were in the public. I said hi to Graham and turned to Elizabeth and Tom.'Hello, I'm a huge fan of yours'.

'Thank you so much, you're so sweet. I hope your favourite avenger is Wanda'. Elizabeth shook my hand after I had kissed her cheek. I slightly blush because I'm sure we all know that she's a gorgeous woman.

'Lovely to meet you, I'm Tom but I figured that you already know that'. I laughed and took a seat beside them.

'So Lando this is your first time in the show'. Graham started. I nodded and he continued.'So tell us a little bit about yourself'.