Chapter 1.

I didn't want to know.

I kept lying to myself saying I did not want to know what was real, I did want to know I wanted to know if this was a dream and the actual Lucien D'Angelo or whatever his name was, was waiting for me, counting on me to save his life or was this real? 

Did I actually have two people to tuck me in, take care of me, protect me, be brothers? be family? 

They were there though.

In my previous dream or current dream or previous life...whatever you want to call it, they were there, as my brothers.

They're still here.

They're still my brothers.

Looking at things, I didn't know what was real, if I was real if any of the previous life was real if this is real if they are real if I'm real-

I wish we were.

I wish we weren't.

I don't know what to wish for anymore...are wishes real?

I had no idea so I kept quiet watching people, things, places even fly by from the window of the car, Nouns. I basically saw nouns fly by the window of the huge car we were in, it smelled new.

You that new leatherish car scent, yeah that, I liked it honestly.

Lucien hummed to a cool kind of dark music as he drove, Francesco on his phone eyebrows creased while I stared switching my view from the weirdly fascinating city to the back of my brothers' heads.

"Something the matter, sorella?" Francesco asked immediately and I smiled shaking my head.

"You know, if your memories are back you'd remember some rules"

"Yeah" I said distantly knowing what he was getting at.

"No lying, sí?"

"Sí" I said with a sigh

"So what's bothering you?" Lucien asked 

"I don't know" I mumbled, "I think I'm tired"

Francesco nodded and Lucien went back to humming.

I leaned, my head on the window, closing my eyes, thoughts still storming in my brain.

~o~O~o~

"Wash Up little one" Francesco placed his hand on the back of my head "We'll have dinner and then you can go to bed, okay?"

I nodded and he placed a small kiss on my forehead before attending a call.

"So John Nash, remember your bedroom?" Lucien asked gripping my shoulders and I nodded.

"Yup" 

"Alright Johnny, let me know if you see the boss around"

I rolled my eyes at the pop culture reference.

"Oh grow up" 

"I already have" He said with a teasing smile replacing his grip on my shoulders to draping just one arm around me

 "You on the other hand..." He trailed ruffling my hair successfully making me groan.

"Lucien dontttt" I whined a familiar feeling settling over as though it had been happening my entire life. 

That feeling followed by a warm feeling setting in me, it had been happening my entire life...at least I hoped it did.

"Lucien dontttt" He whine-mocked me as I wrestled him trying to get off but his grip tightened