Chapter 5

"You look so pretty" Juliet laughed softly applying a soft blush onto my cheeks and I laughed hoping I didn't actually blush.

Juliet laughed and twirled my hair around her finger and I got sudden Deja Vu of the previous Juliet doing the same as we laughed over a case and sushi.

"Thanks" I mumbled with a small smile and she sighed cupping my face in her hands.

"Trust me, it's going to be a blast, we'll have so much fun and you won't"-

"It's not that" I laughed "We'll have a blast, are you sure I look good?"

"Please, I think guys will be hitting on you more than me" She put some eyeshadow on her eyelids "I'm not sure how I feel bout that"

I laughed.

"Sureeeee"

"Mhmm" She smirked before opening the window, my brother may have put me in the middle room but there were no bars on my window beside which conveniently there was a huge tree.

"Okay so slid down," She said and I nodded before checking my watch.

"We have exactly 2 minutes to get away, the guards are switching shifts," I said watching her climb out with cautious eyes, even though she had done this plenty of times, and so had Lucien when I was a kid, I was still worried.

Natural insistent I think.

"C'mon" She whispered and looking at my locked door and lump on the bed in case, I took a deep breath.

Here we go.

~o~O~o~

The waves clashes, bonfire lit, kegs up, people were drinking, making out, talking out, laughing, joking, catching up.

Taking a break from school and studies.

Somehow they even managed to haul a DJ and dance floor out here, which lit s they danced on it.

It was nothing like I had ever seen before in this life, the other Skylar might have even organised some at Harvard but this me wasn't sure.

"Comeeee onnnn" Juliet pulled me to a bunch of kids.

"Ada! didn't think Tommy would let you come"

"He almost killed John while threatening him to take care of me but here I am" She told Juliet with a chuckle and looked at me, eyes wide.

"Paulina, Frey, Dan, Lina, Chelsea, Johnny, Ada, Finn" Juliet turned sideways and as though presenting me bowed "My best friend"

Johnny had blue eyes, and black hair, his height perfect, Paulina looked just as Juliet had described long black hair with brown skin which contrasted really well with her green eyes, Ada and Finn looked a lot like John, they were siblings, after all, I was aware they had two older brothers but they were seniors and so not here.

(Yes, I used Peaky Blinder members, I'm rewatching soOooOo)

"Woah" Frey looked at me "Her eyes are magical"

"Her hair oh my god, I want them"

"Forget those, I want that jawline"

"Those cheekbones"

"Her Brothers" Chelsea sighed and everyone turned to her "What? If Skylar turned out to be just as Juliet described imagine rich hot Italian guys who live in a family house for their sister with grey eyes and brown or black locks cause excuse me, but Hawt"

No one spoke for a minute as I regretted my decision to come, I didn't belong here.

Everyone burst out laughing. I turned to Juliet who wiped a non-existent tear.