Chapter 1

I wake up in an empty room. Where am I? All at once my memories come back to me. It's to much.To much. I scream out.Blood. Death. War. To much for me to handle. The creatures beady ,gold eyes staring at me as if I'm it's next meal. the pain and fear consuming me as it hurdled itself at me. And the darkness. Everything went black.

I lift my head from the floor as the door creeps open. A boy around 15,my age, slowly walks towards me. he is wearing a ragged old button down shirt with ripped genes.he looks familiar. but from where? I don't know. There is a tight feeling in my throat something that tells me that I should be afraid. Afraid of what he might do. I huddle up in a ball,rocking.Back and forth. Back and forth. Trying to calm myself. I look into the boys eyes. Inside the teel color there is a look of worry, relief, and impatientness.

he looks at me and then to his pocket. Does he have a key? He looks threw the small window in the door. checking to make sure no one Is watching. Then he fast walks and closes the five foot gap between us .he struggles to get the key in the lock his hands shaking. I put my hand around his wrist and he looks at me. I slowly take the key out of his hands and unlock my cuffs.

I rub my wrists. a blood bracelet on either one. decorating them with a strip of red. I look up at the boy and for the first time he speaks "we have got to go. now."