five

***

i go inside and see piles of hoodies, shirts, shorts, boxers, and- wait! boxers! i decide maybe she likes them better. what ever.

i sort her clothes into piles, then clean the drawers and hangers. i place her shits/tops on hangers, and her pants folded in drawers. then i put her bras in a box, and her boxers in another. it took maybe an hour and half to two hours.

"done!" i announce, coming out the closet. "don't give a fuck really, give me your phone," she says.

jeez, that was not the reaction i was expecting.

"why?" i ask.

she doesn't respond, she just grabs it, brushing her hand along my waist. she does something and gives it back. i take a look, and she added her phone number.

"just incase i need something, you can go," she says, and i walk out her room.

###

"call anna down for lunch, we can all eat together," blake suggests. i go upstairs again, for the millionth time today and call her down.

"what, i didn't call you," she says, rudely. "i know, your dad said we should eat together, so he wants you to come," i say.

she pushes past me- rude. she jogs down the stairs as i follow behind her.

"so, how was work today?" amy says to break the silence. "umm.... it was ok, i guess," i respond.

anna's pov:

i just got a offer to go to join a house, and i need to tell my parents, but i can't have eva around for that.

"eva, can you clean my bed?" i ask, she nods her head and goes up. "anna," dad says, disappointedly. "i know, but i need to tell you something, and she can't be here," i say. they look at me, waiting. "i got accepted into a house, and i have to go to la for it," i tell them.

"you're leaving?" brandon asks. "you can visit anytime," i assure him.

###

"ok, but promise me you'll be safe," dad says. "ok dad, i'll be safe, i promise," i tell him. "oh, and your taking eva," mom adds. "what the fuck, no way. i'm not taking that dumb piece of shit," i yell out.

"anna, do not say that, she will help you, she sorted your closet, and cleaned your room, she can help," dad says, sternly. "whatever, if it means i can go," i say, going to my room.