fifteen

eva's pov:

sab knocks on the door and we wait for anna to open it. instead of anna, there's another blond with brown eyes, wearing a basketball jersey. "umm.. we might have came to the wrong place," i say.

"do you know where anna, anna shumate lives?" dev asks. "yea, she lives here, she told me guys were coming, come on in," she says, letting us in. she gives me a mad glare as i walk in, making me uncomfortable.

"i'm sydney (random name), anna's girlfriend," she says. all the other girls look at me, as i clench my jaw. emma scoots closer to me and rubs my arm trying to make me cool down. "so, where is anna?" sab asks.

"she went out, she'll be back in a few minutes. do ya'll want anything?" she asks. "no thanks, we're good," i say, speaking for all of us. "but i wanted a glass, nevermind" dev says, when emma nudged her arm.

we hear the door open and see anna walking in to the living room, holding the groceries. she puts them on the counter and greets us. she hugs each of us, but pulls away more quickly from me. she doesn't even look at me.

"hey syd," she says, hugging her so called "girl friend". "hey babe," sydney replies, i can see anna scrunching her face. shouldn't she know, anna hates being called babe or baby. anna pecks her cheek and sits on the couch, next to syd.

i should be the one she kisses, i should be they one she says "hey eva" to, i should be the one she sits next to, i should be the one she cuddles- no, actually, i should be the one cuddling into her.

"you're wearing my hoodie?" anna says. "oh, umm.. you left a lot of stuff, i didn't even notice it was yours, sorry, i forgot," is say, knowing everything i just said, except "you left a lot of stuff" was not true. "oh," she replies.

"let me altleast wear her inners, please emma, please you don't understand. i'm a maniac for her" emma mocks, in my ear. "shut up!" i say, out loud, making both of us laugh.

"so, are you and emma a thing?" anna asks. "no, we-yes, we are. we are a thing," i say, cutting of  emma. "cool," she says, looking down. "what the heck!" emma whispers into my ear. "just play along, i need anna jealous. sydney is trash," i whisper back.

"then kiss," anna says. "what?" i ask, in confusion. "i love syd, so i have no problem kissing her," she says, and pulls syd into a long kiss. god, i wish that was me! "if you love emma, do the same," she says, smirking.

i boldly pull emma into the kiss, making her pull sydney into a bigger one. "ya'll stop!" sab yells, making us break apart. emma stares at me in shock. i mouth her a "sorry" and look back at anna. 

"babe, can you get me a red bull?" anna asks sydney. "get it yourself, you have legs," she replies. i go into their fridge and get her one, but she walks straight past me and gets another one herself. i put the one i took back, and sit back in my position.