fourteen

eva's pov:

it's been a few days, and i decide that i should tell anna that i like her. i knock on her door and wait for a response. "anna, it's me, eva," i say, when i don't hear a response. "you might be mad, but please let me in!" i beg.

"umm, sugar plum, you know anna left from here a few days ago, she asked us not to tell you, but i did," dev tells me. "w-what why would she?" i ask. "she needed time to rethink some stuff and get over you know, well, you," dev explains.

"no please, tell her to come back!" i yell, falling down. " I LOVE YOU ANNA SHUMATE!" i yell, at the top of my lungs, before breaking down. dev comes over and hugs me, and the others come from the screaming.

"what happened here?" emma asks. "my precious sugar plum lost anna," dev says, making them more confused. "she left, i love her. I LOVE HER! I LOVE ANNA!" i yell, sobbing.

"guys, i'll take care of her," emma says, carrying me into her room.

"look eva, she needs some time, once she comes back you can tell her. i don't think she'll be gone for long," emma says. "call her, and tell her that i love her," i say. "she blocked us, but only for now," emma says.

"i cause her this, i made her go away"

"no, it's not your fault"

"yes it is. i made the love of my life leave me"

⚠️ ### ⚠️

it's been a few months and i don't leave anna's room. yes, i put my stuff in anna's room, to get her scent. same as the vanilla in the limo i first came to their house in.

i lost my cutting streak over a month ago, and i hop out the window to by my beer/wine and other alcohol. right now i'm bandaging up my cuts on my thighs and wrist looking at anna's tiktok's.

she looks so happy, she looks like she found herself. i can't ruin that for her, so i didn't text her anything in insta or tiktok dm's. i just wish i was the one making her that happy.

i hear aggressive knocking on my door, so i quickly throw on a hoodie and open the door. "eva, we have news," sab says, coming in. "god, it reeks of beer in here, no, you reek of beer" emma says, scrunching her face. i shrug my shoulder and on the lights.

"anna invited us to come over, cause now she found herself and is in a good place, you can finally tell her!" emma says, excitedly. "no, i'm not going to tell her," i say, confidently. "what why?" sab asks, all of them confused.

"look at how happy she looks right now, i'm not ruining it for her. i like her, and i'm not going put my life in hers and ruin her life," i state.

"ok," emma says.

emma's pov:

i left the topic cause i know once she sees anna, eva will tell her.

eva's pov:

"what are you going to wear?" emma asks. "this," i say, pointing to my outfit. "your coming in anna's hoodie, and her panties she left. eww, why do you wear her panties and bras she left," emma asks.

"cause i need her scent," i reply, not one percent ashamed. "no, you aren't wearing that," she says, firmly. "i am, and you can't change that," i say. she pins my hands in takes of my clothes and drags me into my closet. how did she not notice the bandages?

i'm not really embarrassed cause emma doesn't like me in that way, and she had saw me naked before, when i was drunk. "we're not leaving 'till you choose a proper fit," emma says.

"let me altleast wear her inners, please emma, please you don't understand. i'm a maniac for her," i beg. she rolls her eyes and lets me wear them. i choose a long-sleeved shirt that anna bought for me, when she tried to make up with me. god i wish i said "i love you too" to her.

i wore one of my black leggings. "okay, that is acceptable," emma says, unlocking the closet. i grab her hoodie and tie it around her waist. what emma doesn't know is, anna left quite some stuff here, including the pant i'm wearing.

"lets go, i call shotgun!" emma yells. i was the last one there, so i sat at the back, and put on her hoodie. "eva!" emma yells, seeing me, once i get out, as soon as we came to anna's apartment. i smile sluggishly and follow them to into the building.