sixteen

eva's pov:

it hurt so much to see anna with sydney, them cuddling, laughing, kissing together. why does fuck does she even like sydney, she's not a girl friend material. i can easily tell, anna is faking her smile.

"i never wan to see those 2 bitch faces again," emma says. "hey! don't call anna a bitch face!" i say, defensively. "after all what happened, you support anna, what the hell!?" emma asks.

"i support anna no matter what. she might have said stuff, but i hurt her. i made her leave. if i had said "i love you" back, she would have been happy, with me. i still fucking love her, with all my heart. and i'm not ashamed to say i'm a maniac for her. i'm not ashamed to say i sleep in her room, or i use her toothbrush that she left. i'm not ashamed to say i wear her bra's and panties, because i fucking love her!"

"umm... eva," emma says, pointing behind me, showing anna and sydney. "look, i can explain, i-i, umm... let's go," i say, not being able to speak to her. "wait," anna says, in the quietest voice. i turn around and stare into her deep blue eyes.

"nevermind," she says, making me disappointedly turn back. i see them walk inside and close the door.

⚠️

anna's pov:

"why the heck did you not say something like "yuck" wen she said that?" sydney questions. "because, she's in love with me, i-SMACK" i feel a hard blow on my cheek.

"no, stop saying that. you belong to me. you are mine," she roars. she grabs my hair, pushing me to the ground. she kicks my face, making my eyebrow cut, and my lip bleed. she punches my stomach, and i hurl while pulling my knees to my chest. she pulls me up by the collar and makes me stand on my feet.

"now do you get it?" she asks. "get out. i never want to see you again," i scream. "anna- no. i'll call the police, leave," i yell, making her leave.

"by the way, i was using your body, i never really liked you," she says, slamming the door. i fall down, not able to stand up.

the door opens and she comes in. "it's not what it looks like, i swear," i say.