six

***

eva's pov:

"what the fuck are you doing!" anna yells madly, coming into her room. "i-i was finishing cleaning y-your room," i tell her. "get out, you aren't allowed in until i let you," she says, shoving me out.

"b-but i have to finish organizing your books," i say. "whatever, i want you out as soon as your done, and i'm going instagram live, so don't make a sound," she says. "i'll try," i say.

"what do you mean 'you'll try', i said don't make a sound, not try not to make a sound," she says. "i won't make a sound," i correct. she glares at me before plopping onto her bed. "what the fuck are you waiting for, get cleaning," she sys, pointing at the books on her desk.

i bite the inside of my cheek, trying not to argue back at her. i look at where she's pointing and make my way over to the desk. i sort the books int size and category before starting to sort them.

###

'plop'

fuck. a book fell on to the floor. and another, and the whole stack. i try to catch them, but they fell to quickly.

"i h-have to go," anna says to the live. she ends it and comes over to me. "what the heck. i told you one thing, which is to not make noise, people were asking me what that was," she says.

"i-it's okay, you can tell the- no, stop it. i gave you one rule now. go to your room and i don't want to see your fucking face!" she yells at me. "go!" she yells, looking at me, as i couldn't move.

i hold in my tears and walk out her room, before i let a tear drip down my cheek. "hey, are you okay," amy asks, walking by me. i nod my head and run into my room. i throw my phone on the desk and lock the door.

i bang my head against the pillow and face fall onto my bed. i hear pings coming from my phone, but i really don't feel like checking them. i switch off my phone and put it back on the desk.

###

i startle awake as soon as i hear loud banging on my door. i must have fell asleep due to all the crying. i didn't drop the books on purpose, really. it was an accident, i tried to be careful.

i open the door and see anna standing there. "i-i'm really sorry about the b-books, i didn't me- why didn't you read any of my texts! i was calling you for the past thirty minutes," she yells, into my face.

"i-i'm sorry, i was asleep, and switched o-off my phone," i reply. "you're a servant. a mere servant. you can't laze around, you were bought to do work. your parents sold you to work, not sleep, go get my laundry, slave" she spats.

not gonna lie, that really hurt. "y-yes ma'am," i say, and hurry off.

anna's pov:

"anna, you can't say that!"

i turn around and see brandon standing there. "yes i can, she's my slave," i tell him. "but she's a human and has feelings," he adds. "so, she can't sleep, she has to work," i say. "she's tired, humans get that, well maybe not you, but the rest of the humans do. you can't be that harsh," he says.

"we bought her, dude,"

"think about how much she's hurting right now based on what you said, and also how her parents sold her to get money. imagine how bad she got treated there, if her parents could easily sell her with out feeling sad. i'm going to go, but remember, eva is a human, oh and it's not pronounced ava like you say it, it's an e, so it's eva," she says, and runs outside.