eleven

anna's pov:

i need to talk to her, tell her i'm sorry for everything i said. but she would not let me in her room. "sab, can you please aske eva if she can let me in?" i ask, again. "dude, i asked her a million times already, a no is a no," she answers.

"please, one last time, i swear" i beg. she rolls her eyes and knocks on eva's door. "if you're here to tell me to talk to anna, then tell her that her slave doesn't want to right now, but since she brought me, she has the right to," eva says, in a sarcastic tone.

"sorry anna, you heard it. but you know what you should do," sab says. "no wait! hat should i do, stop!" i yell, as sab walks away.

i take a deep breath and knock on eva's door. "stop sab, i don't want to- oh, it's you. go. now!" she yells, seeing it's me. "eva stop, please, give me 5 minutes," i plead. "2 minutes," she says, opening her door.

i sit on her bed, and she sits on her chair after closing her door. "speak," she orders.

"uh, you look nice today," i say, to start of a conversation.

"oh, so i don't look good every other day?"

"no, i mean your outfit is good,"

"so every other day, my outfit sucks?"

"no, i mean that umm... you- just cut to the chase"

"well, i'm sorry,"

"sorry for?"

"everything. i should have not brought up the point that we bought you"

great! i brought it up!

"i-it was wrong if me to think of you as a slave and not accept you. it was wrong of me to be rude to you, cause just cause you do work for me, doesn't mean i have to be mean to you. it was wrong of me to ignore and treat you poorly. it was wrong of me to try to buy you something instead of giving you a proper apology. it was wrong of me to make you uncomfortable cause i don't have the right to do that, since we are not even friends. it was wrong of me to behave how i did towards you. i'm really sorry for how i acted towards you"

eva's pov:

wow, she really is sorry.

"yes, what you did was really wrong, everything you did, it was horrible, the way you acted was terrible"

"not helping" she mutters.

"huh, what was that?"

"nothing, i said i was sorry"

"but, as i was saying, even though you have been a total jerk to me, i forgive you,"

she sighs from relief and comes in for in hug. i move back and put my arm out. she looks sad, but shakes my hand.

"friends?"

"friends."