eight

time skip: they reached the house and settled in

***

anna's pov:

so, i might have developed a slight crush on eva, but she hates me. i try to be nice to her, but she- she's hard.

"hey eva, how are you?" i ask. "okay," she says, and walks away. see, i can never start a conversation with her! "dude, why does she hate you?" emma asks, coming to me.

"well, i might have said a few hurtful stuff to her, and she doesn't forgive me," i say.

"what did you say," she asks. "stuff like, your a slave and other bullshit," i respond, feeling guilty. "what is wrong with you- ya ya, i already got a tutor from my brother, but here's the problem. i have a light crush on her, and i feel terrible for what i did, and i don't know what to do," i say.

"duh, take her out," emma say, before getting a call. "sorry, got to answer this," she says, and goes away.

"hey eva, i need to go somewhere around 6," i tell her. "why are you telling me?" she asks. "loose the attitude, and you're coming too," i say. she rolls her eyes, "nope," she adds. "i didn't ask, i said you're coming," i say, and walk away, before she could answer.

eva's pov:

she probably wants to take me to an abandoned forest and kill me. she hates me, and i can see it. 

###

i don't have a choice cause i'm her slave, as she said too. i wear a tank top that says 'nirvana', a maroon pant with a silver belt, sunglasses, a necklace, and a few rings.

i go down and see her wearing a cream-colored pant, a blue/red/with checkered shirt, with her hair in a ponytail.

"i'm here," i say, unenthusiastically. she looks at me and walks out the door, as i follow behind. she unlocks her car and opens the passenger door for me, before getting in herself. she drives to some fancy looking restaurant.

"are you gong to bury me, and have a feast?" i ask. she looks at me in shock. "i-i don't kill people," she says. "i would believe you did," i fire. she ignores me and opens my door.

i step out and we walk inside. oh, she was taking me out for dinner, but why? she wanted to apologize, well, i don't except it.

"no, i don't accept your apology," i say, walking away. she buffers for a second, but runs over to me. i try to run, but she holds me and pulls me to the table.