2

Y/N POV

"So Y/N, did you like the school?" I flinched when she called me. "Umm….yes it is very beautiful" I reply with a smile. "Sunmi btw, only 10 minutes are left for the class, should we leave?" I asked her as she was staring at her phone. "Sure let's goooo~" We started to walk to the class and were about to go in the class when Sunmi suddenly said, "Y/N I need to go to the washroom, I will come back in a sec ok?" She said with a hurry.

I slowly nodded my head and she smiled at me and left. I enter the classroom to find it empty. I guess it's a school of rich people so no one actually sits for their classes. I was already tired and full of questions about that black haired boy. I decided to maybe open a book and study about our new semester. (nerd Y/N has entered the chat). I started reading the book when I heard a loud sound from the door of our classroom opening. I flinched a bit but I thought it was Sunmi. Little did l know, it was that black haired boy staring at me

Taehyung POV

Hi. I am Kim Taehyung,the bully of this school. Everyone and even teachers because my parents are trustees of this school are afraid of me and that's what boosts my self confidence. I always bully new students because it feels very satisfying to do so. Anyways, I am bored because our school has started after the vacation but I don't want to go to school. My parents own the top most company in Seoul but they still want me to study.

So here I am, standing with my friends on the ground chatting with them. I don't study at school, we just keep on bunking classes and no one cares about it. As I was busy with my own thoughts, l saw Sunmi, Jimin's girlfriend walking around with a girl. I thought maybe it was her friend. Wait, what's her name? Umm… ahh yes Luna but no I saw another girl with her l could only see their backs. The other had long black hair and had a pretty body. I thought maybe we found our new toy to play with.

But the moment she turned around, I saw h-her. I saw Hyeri. What is she doing here? How can she come here even after all this incident? But then I didn't realise the words coming out of my mouth, "H-how can she look like her ?" All my friends look at me, surprised and look back at the person I was pointing at. They all gasp and Jin says "How can she be here? Isn't she-?" I stop him by lifting my hand in front of his face. Everyone becomes dead silent.

I got up from my place and started to follow them without being noticed. As I was following them, I noticed Sunmi going somewhere leaving that girl alone. Ahh l don't want to say her name. "Perfect" I smirked and noticed that Sunmi closed the classroom's doors before going. I have to wait for some more time. As 5 minutes passed, l entered the classroom to see, she was reading a book and she didn't even look at me.

Y/N POV

I saw the black haired boy staring at me with anger. I wonder what is going on in his mind? Anyways, l just ignore him and continue to read my book. I hear loud footsteps coming towards me. I look up to see him towering over me. I was about to speak when he suddenly held my wrist and said, "What are you doing here, bitch?" I become confused like we don't know each other and he is already calling me a bitch. I felt a bit bad about it but I just shrugged it off and replied, "How the hell can you say I am a bitch? I don't even know you."

He suddenly holds my wrist a bit more tight."Don't lie, you know me right? And yes you are a bitch." I was surprised like was he was high on something? Yesterday he suddenly came and hugged me and now he is calling me a bitch. He is so weird. I tried to free my wrist from his hand and decided to exit the class without arguing with him. I was trying and trying to free my wrist but his hand is stronger and bigger compared to my hand. "Where are you going huh? Do you think l will leave you before you answer my question?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T KNOW YOU. WHY ARE YOU STILL HOLDING MY WRIST?" I shouted. He then suddenly left my wrist and said. "Don't shout at me or the consequences will not be good." He started to come closer to me and held my face and said, "I am asking one more time. What. Are. You. Doing. Here? Answer me fast." He started staring at me with his grip on my face getting tighter.
It was hurting a lot but still I decided to ignore it and said,

"P-please leave me, I really don't know you and also I just shifted in Seoul a few days ago". He was just about to speak when I heard Sunmi's voice coming. He suddenly got up from his seat and started to leave. As there were 2 doors in our classroom, he started to leave from the other door and said, "This is not over yet, bitch. I will see you soon." He said with a smirk on his face and left. As I quickly wiped my tears and fixed myself and waited for Sunmi to come.

She opened the door and came beside me and said, "Omg, you are so lucky Y/N." She said with an excited voice. Lucky my ass, I was bullied on the first fucking day anyways I asked, "Why?" She looked at me and said, "There's a party hosted by my boyfriend for his birthday this Friday and of course as you are my friend now, YOU ARE INVITED TOO".

Sunmi's POV

I went to the washroom after leaving Y/N in the class. She seems like a nice girl so maybe we can be besties. Anyways, after finishing my business I started to walk towards the classroom and that's when suddenly pulled my hand and pinned me to the wall. I got scared and started shouting. "Omg, who the fuck are you? I will call my ChimChim to beat your ass up." I heard a deep giggle coming out of the person's mouth and started to look at the person. "Baby, are you serious? I was so scared."

I kept my hand on my chest and sighed."Well, babe l have something to say to you." My 6 months boyfriend Jimin said. Yes, he is always like this. Well anyways, I asked,"What, baby?" He stares at me and says, "Babe, my birthday is coming this Friday and of course you are invited and also invite your friends too." He said by giving a peck on my cheek. "Omg really, baby, what do you want for your birthday?" I said with excitement. "Can you give me anything I want?" He asks with a smirk on his face and leaned closer to me. "Yes, anything" I replied.

"Ok then, I want you. Is that ok? You are the gift I want" I stared at him with shock and started to blush. Why is he so flirty? "Oh shut up, anyways I have to go,bye" I hit him playfully on his chest. "Wait baby, you will come to my birthday party right?" He asks with puppy eyes. Omg he is so cute. "Sure baby". Then we both bid goodbye and I went to the classroom to see Y/N staring at something. Then I decided to give her the news.

_______________________________________________________________

Introduction:

Park Jimin

Age: 18 yearsSchool's Bully (just to be cool) like JKVery rich and famousHandsome and kind to people he likes Was a playboy before he met Sunmi (his current gf)Doens't bully new peopleFriends: BTS Dating: Sunmi

Age: 18 years
School's Bully (just to be cool) like JK
Very rich and famous
Handsome and kind to people he likes
Was a playboy before he met Sunmi (his current gf)
Doens't bully new people
Friends: BTS
Dating: Sunmi

                                           Part 2: Ended.