7

Hearing this, Miss Mina gets tense. She knew this day would come but she didn't know that day would come so fast. "Y/N dear, when the day comes I will surely say the reason" "Ok, miss." Miss Mina knew that she had to say Y/N the whole thing that had been hidden for so long but she was not ready to do that. On the other hand, Y/N just shrugged it off thinking it's just a mere thing but little did she know it was going to change her life forever.

They decide to chat and drink some tea when Y/N gets a call. "Come home till 2:00 p.m. Something urgent came up." "Ok, mom. I will come home"

Taehyung's POV

I wake up with a loud noise. My mobile. Why didn't l put it on silent mode? Ugh. "Hello, who is it?" I said with my raspy morning voice. "Tae honey, it's your mom. And also it is already 9 a.m. Why didn't you wake up till now?" I sit straight on the bed. "Oh mom, hi. Hehe. I didn't know it was you." "Anyways, come home by 1 p.m. We have to go somewhere. See, honey. Come on time, ok?" My mom said with her sweet voice. "Yes, mom, bye. Love you" "Bye. Love you too, Tae."

I finish my morning routine and go down to see everyone sitting, eating breakfast together. I smile, "Oh Tae, you are here. I was just about to call you but anyways, good you are here. Emily, put the plate for Taehyung." Jimin says. I thank the maid and start to eat my breakfast. "So guys, what's the plan for today?" Joon hyung asks everyone. "Maybe just chill, anyways l am tired" Yoongi hyung answers. We all laughed, "Lazy ass, you are always tired, it's nothing new to us." Jin hyung says.

"Guys, I am going home today. My mom called this morning. She said we have to go somewhere so I will be leaving till 12:00 p.m" I said. "Sure, Tae. It's ok. Go home and also tomorrow school is there so yeah" Hobi hyung smiles at me. We all finished our breakfast and decided to watch a movie. "So guys, we are watching Iron man right?" Kookie asks and smiles showing his bunny teeth. "Not this shit again, Kook. We watched it yesterday." Jin hyung says to Kookie.

"Ok ok, stop fighting. Let's just watch some horror movie, what do you guys think?" Joon hyung finally speaks. I was just about to agree when Jin hyung spoke one more time. "Bitch, who the fuck watches a horror movie in the morning?" "How about you shut the fuck up and just watch Iron Man as Kookie suggested?" Yoongi hyung says. Jin hyung pouts and Kookie starts clapping.

We finally decide to watch Iron man and time flies and it is already 12 p.m. "Bye, guys. I gotta go. Meet you tomorrow." I say and decide to leave. "Bye Tae, see you tomorrow" Everyone says together. I go and wait for the driver to come. Jimin actually wanted me to go with a driver because my house is too far away as he thinks. I sit in the car and listen to some music. "Stop here, I will be going home by myself." I said. "But master Taehyung-" "It's ok, Mr. Choi, I will go by myself from here"

I purposely told Mr. Choi to stop here. I thanked him and then proceeded to go to the park. This is where I come to calm down. This is a very beautiful place. I walk to see some parents playing with their kids. I love kids, they are so small and cute. I smile at them and see a beautiful tree. I go and sit beneath it and remember those days.

Flashback:

I used to come here with my parents once a year for a picnic. Me, my parents, and there was one couple and their daughter who used to come here with us. I and that girl used to play everytime we met but we always used to fight with each other. We used to always play on the swings, having a competition who's swing is higher. We even promised to marry each other when we grow up. That was really childish. But those days were really precious for me.