10 * (Taehyung and Y/N's Wedding and their Bachelor and Bachelorette party)

(Disclaimer: This part will be big)

Y/N's POV

I woke up due to the sound of the alarm. "It's already late. I should get ready." I muttered and went to take a fresh bath. After that I got dressed up and had my breakfast. I don't know when we have to leave, I remembered Taehyung told me that would message me about the timing. I checked my phone and saw an unread message and I guess it's from Taehyung. So we will leave at 1 p.m and he told me to be ready till 12:50 p.m. Today I am not gonna be late.

I did a light makeup and hurriedly packed my bags. Since it's just a one night stay, I took just 2 sets of clothes. I saw the time and it was already 12:30. Like wow, how fast the time flies. Just 20 minutes are remaining so I thought I would scroll through Instagram to kill some time.  By the time my phone rang, it was Taehyung. "Hello" "Are you ready?" he asked in his deep voice. "Yes, I am." I replied.

"Good, I thought you were gonna be late again. I will come in 20 minutes. First we are heading to Jimin's house and from there, we all are going together." he said and hung up. Like what the hell? I only got late once and till now he is teasing me. 15 minutes have passed so I think I should wait for him outside. I quickly took my backpack and went and stood near the gate. In no time, Taehyung came with his Lamborghini. I got in and we left.

The whole ride was usually quiet. In no time, we reached Jimin's house. As we entered the house, everyone was sitting and chatting on the couch. I greeted them and we all left for our wonderful journey. There were 5 cars in total. One was ours, second one was for Jimin and Sunmi, third was for Jin oppa and Namjoon, fourth car was for Hoseok oppa and Yoongi oppa and the last car was for Jungkook and Luna. Luna wanted to sit with Sunmi since she was too shy to sit with Jungkook.

But I purposely told Jungkook to take Luna with him. So they could get to know each other well. After one hour of the whole ride we finally reached our destination. As I got out, I was surprised to see the sight in front of me. The resort was gorgeous and was located at the seaside. I could clearly see the ocean, feel the breeze and smell the fresh ocean water. As we all were tired, we thought of resting for a few hours. 6 rooms were booked.

Sunmi stayed in Jimin's room and my bad, I have to share the room with Taehyung. Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa decided to stay in a room, and Yoongi oppa and Hoseok oppa also decided to share a room. Jungkook decided to stay in a different room and Luna too did that. We all headed to our rooms. I was sitting on the bed reading books and Taehyung was sitting on the couch playing video games.

Few hours have passed, and we all were sitting near the fireplace on the beach which was made by us. "Guys, I will go to the washroom and come." I said and left. I actually didn't want to go to the washroom, I just wanted to spend some time alone. I went to the balcony of the resort to admire the beautiful view. After a few minutes someone came and stood beside me. "The view is beautiful right?" "Yes." I replied. It was Jungkook.

"Y/n, I wanted to ask something?, it's actually a little personal. Can I?" he asked. "Yeah sure." I think he was a bit hesitant but he still asked, "Are you really happy about this marriage? If you are then why do you look uncomfortable around Taehyung?" This question was really unexpected. "Jungkook, I don't want to marry him and I was not even aware of this marriage. When I came to know that I am going to marry Taehyung, I was really shocked. I thought of possible ways to stop this marriage but I can't. And the main reason is my father."

"I can't just say no to him. He really worked hard for us, and for me to have a good future. I have always obeyed him since I was small and now also. And about being happy, I am not. Who can be happy to marry their bully? The way he bullies me, really makes me angry. In this marriage, neither I love him nor he loves me." I finally said what was kept inside me for so long. And I also trust Jungkook, he was the one who helped me in my bad times. But little did we know that someone was listening to us.