6

The voice was very deep and familiar. I stopped crying and looked at that person. It was Jungkook. He again saved me. "I d-d-don't know, Jungkook." I said. "If you don't want to do the dare, just say no." He came closer and hugged me tightly. The hug was warm. He then pulls out and removes a strand of hair from my face. "It's ok, I am sorry for literally pulling you till here" He smiled and I saw his bunny teeth. Such a cutie. Omg, what am I thinking? "Thank you, Jungkook for saving me twice. I think the game will be finished by now. Can we go inside" He nodded and we went inside.

Taehyung's POV

"Back off, fucker. Can't you see she clearly doesn't want to make out with you?" Jungkookie said to Jake or anything. I mean it's right if she doesn't want to do it, they shouldn't force. Anyways, it's not my problem. I can see Y/N is crying. I feel a bit weird, am I guilty for not saving her? No, you are not, Taehyung. She is just pretending. Jungkook then pulled her hand and took her to the garden maybe. I felt a bit jealous, but I don't care. There was silence in the hall.

Then Hoseok hyung said, "Cindy, you shouldn't have forced her to do it. You have a lot of other dares too. You gave a nice dare to Jungkook, right? You should have given the same to Y/N." I mean, he is right. Cindy tried to come close to me, I seriously hate this girl and I also know she is only with me for my money not like she loves me truly. "Hoseok, you don't tell me what to do, if Ruby can make out with the person we suggested then why can't Y/N?" She said with a smirk.

"Umm Cindy, how about you shut your mouth and stop being a bitch?" Yoongi hyung finally speaks up. Everyone was trying to stop their laughter but they all failed. Yoongi hyung is angry now. I look at her and see she has a dirty pout on her face. Like literally, stop. Then I see Y/N and Jungkook coming into the hall. "Y/N, we are very sorry. It was your first party and you are already crying because of us" Jimin says with guilt in his voice.

I look up to her, "It's ok, Jimin." she says with a soft smile on her face. "Babe, the person behind Y/N crying has not apologized yet. You want Y/N to be happy right?" Sunmi says to Jimin and he nods. "Cindy, apologize NOW" Sunmi says with a smirk plastered on her face. "I will not apologize to a newbie. It's against my mean girl's rules" "Now, Cindy" I say with dominance in my voice. Everyone looked very shocked. "Ok, oppa only if you say."

She fakes pouts again and proceeds, "I am sorry, Y/N" I know I hate Y/N but still she deserves an apology this time. I respect women and they should have a right to say no. "Good and anyways it is 1:00a.m. Should we go home?" Sunmi asks. "Yes, let's go" Y/N says. I should say she looks very beautiful in that dress and also she has changed a lot. Her face has become prettier, her body has become more curvier, not in a bad way though. She has grown up a little height.

I kept on staring at her when Jimin called me, "Are you staying here? We are sending drivers to drop the girls home. And also the hyungs are living here." "Yes, sure." I say. Everyone got up from their places and got ready to leave, not us tho the other people. Cindy then says, "Bye baby, let's meet tomorrow" she comes closer to me to give me a peck on my lips. I turned and she kissed me on my cheek. I want my first kiss to be Hyeri and not this bitch.

And guess what, now not even Hyeri has the right to do it. She lost it. "Ok, bye" I said and she started to walk with her other two friends. Too much drama for today. I see Sunmi, Luna and Y/N walking towards the door, laughing together. Then I see Jungkook, walking behind them. What is this boy's problem? Why is he always that girl? He saved her two times already today and now he is acting like her bodyguard. I just shrugged it off and sat on the couch where Yoongi hyung was sleeping.

After some moments, all the people are out of the house. All the maids are cleaning the house and we are sitting on the couch. "So, guys wanna watch a movie or sleep? It's already 2:30 a.m" Jin hyung says with his sleepy voice. "Let's just sleep" I said and everyone nodded. We go to our respective rooms as we are all always together and also our parents also besties. We have our personal rooms in everyone's house. I come into my room. "What a long day!" I yawn and drift to sleep.

Time skip: Sunday Morning
Author's POV

The whole night, Y/N was not able to sleep. Many questions wandered in her mind. Jimin's Birthday Party. She got closer to Jungkook and exchanged numbers with him. But she could feel someone's eyes on her every time at the party. Taehyung. He kept on staring at her. She always shrugged it off and went home with Sunmi. Surprisingly, her parents didn't scold her for being so late. She was quite shocked.

Her Saturday went by sitting at home, eating, studying and sleeping. But still she was very bored and she knew where to go, as her friends were in Busan. There was only one person she would go to; Miss Mina. The owner of the 'Sunflower Adoption Centre'. Y/N was kinda close to her. Y/N actually wasn't aware of the fact that she was adopted till the age of 13. Her parents had a big argument and her mom mentioned Y/N's adoption. That day Y/N was shocked.

But she was happy to have parents to take care of her even though her mom despises her. After all the drama, her dad personally took Y/N to the orphanage they found her in. She met a lady there and came to know she was the owner of the orphanage she was once in. Miss Mina and Y/N become friends and Miss Mina treats her as her own daughter. She then went to Miss Mina whenever she was stressed or bored.

Good thing, Miss Mina's orphanage was in Seoul and also she can now visit her without any worry. The orphanage was 1 hour away from Y/N's house. Travelling from Busan to Seoul and meeting Miss Mina was kinda hard. But she can do it. She decided to go to meet Miss Mina today. She woke up early, did her morning routine and went. She took a bus and finally she reached her destination. She was meeting Miss Mina after 2 years.

She enters the gate to see small children playing. Y/N loves children. She goes to them and decides to play with them for sometime. After playing with them for some time, she spots Miss Mina standing with someone. She goes to her and hugs her. "Miss Mina, how are you?" "I am fine, dear. You? Omg- you have become so beautiful." "I am fine too" "Come in, let's sit inside" Miss Mina said and they went inside.

"So how are your parents, it has been 2 years, I thought you forgot me" she laughs and waits for Y/N to answer. "They are fine and also now I can meet you every weekend. I now live in Seoul! We just shifted a week ago" Y/N said with excitement. "Omg dear, I'm so happy to know this." They chat for minutes and catch up on everything they have missed for 2 years. "BTW, Miss Mina?" "Yes, dear?"

"I was wondering that I have never come to Seoul before but still some people seem to know me, I don't know why?" Y/N questions. "Oh dear, what do you exactly mean?" "I mean that, I just shifted here and some people are getting me mistaken for a different girl."

____________________________________________________________________

So guys the person is revealed
So basically Miss Mina will have a very important but short role in this book. I hope you all like this book. See you soon
Part 7 is in progress