5

Y/N's pov : Friday morning

I woke up due to the faint chirping of birds and golden rays of sunshine. I got up and yawned for a few seconds and headed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, made my bed, ate my breakfast and left for the school. Since school is near I was walking as slow as turtles. I was in front of the school gate and saw Luna talking to herself and going back and forth. I was confused and decided to go to her. As I was heading I could clearly hear her.

She was blabbering something. "W-What should I do?!! S-should I go and talk to him-"  ''Luna, what are you doing?" I asked, looking in the direction she was earlier looking at. "O-o Y/N nothing!!" She said nervously. "I don't think so, because you were talking to yourself and were a little nervous too." She looked down and there was a few seconds of awkward silence and I decided to break it. 

"Luna, you can talk to me if you want, don't be shy or scared, we are friends and I will always be there for you," I said with a smile on my face. She looked up and gave a reassuring smile. "A-actually- but please don't tell anyone about this ok?" "Ok, I promise." "Actually, I have had a big fat crush on Jungkook since last year" "What! really, wow it's cool , you should approach then? He is nice , kind and handsome too, not like his dumb-ass friend" I said with a joyful tone.

"But I think he doesn't like me back" She said with a sad face. "I think you should at least try, what if he likes you back?" "Yeah I think I should" She said and then we started walking to the class. "Y/N , you remember about today's party right?" She said as we were walking. "Yes of course" "Sunmi told me that she will come to pick us up, so be ready" Luna said. "Ok but at what time?" I asked. "Ohh I forgot to tell you, at 7.00 pm and she told you to send her your home address" "Ok!" I replied and we started walking to our class. That's how my whole day went. Boring. 

Time skip : 6.30 pm

I was sitting on the couch and was going through my phone. Just then I realized that only 30 minutes are remaining for the party. "Fuck, I am getting late" I said as I entered my bedroom. "Shit shit shit I forgot to send the address to Sunmi". I hurriedly ran outside and picked up my phone which was lying on the couch. I once again entered my bedroom and locked it from inside and messaged Sunmi my home address and began to get ready for the party. I quickly opened my cupboard, took out the new dress I bought from the mall and quickly wore it. I did some light makeup since it's a birthday party.

My makeup:

My hairstyle:

My hairstyle: