12

Author's POV

Y/N completed her night routine and went to sleep, her heart was still beating fast. She was thinking about how she and Taehyung were so close.she was never so close to any boy. Her heart started beating fast ."I am going crazy." she muttered and went to sleep. Y/N woke up by the sunrise. "Oh, I forgot to close the curtains." She groaned and closed it and went to finish her morning routine.

She went down to see Taehyung already sitting there browsing on his phone. She went and made a delicious breakfast. They both were having breakfast peacefully and Then she suddenly realises that she doesn't know when her friends are coming. "Umm...Taehyung?" "What" "When are they coming?" "Till 1 p.m" "Oh, ok." "And are we ordering food from outside when they will come?"

"Yes, I guess. But for now, let's search for some movies so we can watch later." "Ok." As the bell rang Y/N got up and welcomed her friends. They were really happy to see them. They don't meet often because of the major they have taken. They have different timing for different majors. They can only meet on weekends. They all sat and did some chit chat and after some time they ordered the food.

Y/N went to the kitchen to grab some plates. "Why don't you go and help her?" Namjoon said to Taehyung as he just sat there. "No need, hyung. She can handle it alone." "I will go and help her." Jungkook got up and got up and went to help Y/N. Taehyung somehow felt guilty. He got up and followed Jungkook. He saw Y/N and Jungkook, laughing and grabbing the plates and glasses.

Y/N noticed Taehyung standing there and watching them. "Why are you here? We were just coming. Come on, Jungkook. Let's go." Y/N said and walked away as Jungkook followed her. "Come on, hyung." Taehyung noticed how Luna was glaring at Jungkook and Y/N who were busy serving everyone and laughing. "I wonder what's going on in her mind?" He thought.

He just shrugged it off and sat in his respective place. They all enjoyed the movies Y/N and Taehyung had selected and had a little talk, discussing their life as they all are busy with their university studies. As Yoongi was already sleepy, Y/N insisted everyone stay for one night but they all rejected and dragged a sleepy + angry Yoongi out of their house. "That was really funny."

Y/N giggled remembering the incident. "What?" Taehyung scoffs. "The way everyone dragged Yoongi oppa out of our house." She explained. "Oh that. Yeah, hehe." Taehyung nervously scratches his head. "And also Jungkook is so sweet, he really helped me today." By hearing Jungkook's name from Y/N's mouth, his mood went off. "Can you stop talking about him?" Taehyung said in a rude voice.

He just hates when Y/N is with Jungkook every time or talks about him. He loves the younger dearly but hates the fact that his wife is continuously talking about him. He doesn't know why but he just hates it. They finished cleaning the mess and were going to their room when Taehyung said, "I am-" " It's ok." It was the only word she said before going to her room. "Taehyung, why can't you just control your mouth?" he muttered and went to his room.

The next day as usual Y/N woke up, did her daily chorus and made breakfast for Taehyung. "Jungkook will be coming anytime, I think I should make him breakfast too." She mumbled and went to make breakfast. By the time Taehyung comes down wearing a suit. "You are going to a wedding, enjoy but before that have your breakfast." That's when Taehyung saw three plates instead of two. "Why three plates?"

"Actually Jungkook is coming to teach me, I have some topics I didn't understand so I called him." "I can teach that too. We are in the same major after all." "No it's ok, you can go. You are busy after all, I and Jungkook will manage. Take care.'' "And BTW, I am not going to a wedding, I am going to my dad's company for a meeting. I will be a little late so don't wait for me." "Ok." With that Y/N left to wash the dishes.

Taehyung realised that something is wrong because Jungkook himself needs the tutor for the topic Y/N needs help but for now he just shrugged it off. After some time, Jungkook came and they both started to study. The whole time, the only person who was studying was Y/N, not Jungkook. He was busy staring at her. Jungkook has a big crush on Y/N. He was trying to confess to Y/N for a very long time. But he never got a chance because of his Taehyung hyung.

He was always there to bully her and get in the way. But when he thought he got a chance to confess, it was revealed Taehyung and Y/N were getting married. But the only thing that kept him going was, they don't love each other. The thing that hurted him the most was that the wedding arrangement of their marriage was handed to his parents' company and as their future CEO, he had to do the preparations too.

It was just so hurting for him that he cried in the bathroom after their marriage. Childish, you can say but he still believes that he can have a chance with Y/N but with only one condition. Only if she agrees to this, after all she is already married. His hyung already informed his group that he will divorce Y/N after a year. So it's his chance, he will take it and make her his. But he doesn't want to be a homewrecker so he kept his feelings in his heart instead of letting anyone know.

"To earth, Jungkook. Where are you lost? I have been calling you for a while now." Y/N waves her hand in front of his face. "Yeah, yeah. I am here. Hehe." Jungkook blushed and looked down. "Hey, are you hungry?" "A little, I can manage. I guess." He answers. "Jungkook, are you ok? This is your bestfriends' house. Don't be shy. Come on. I already made you breakfast." Y/N said. They both had a peaceful and delicious breakfast.

"Y/N, in these months. We have been best friends but we don't know the basic information about each other. How about we share our interests like favourite food, colour and-" Jungkook shyly asked while eating. "Sure, why not?" "So, I will start. I am Jeon Jungkook, an 18 year old, blue is my favourite colour, I eat everything, and I'm single." "Well, that was funny. I liked it." Y/N laughed as she took a bite.

"I am Lee Y/N, an 18 year old, I like black colour, and I love tofu and yeah, unfortunately, married." She sadly laughs. "That was good, and also you look like a tofu because you are very fair and you have chubby cheeks." Y/N hits Jungkook on his arm playfully. They both laugh.

"Y/N, I don't know how to ask this but... I noticed you don't look like your parents. I mean it's ok. Some people look like their relatives too-" She stopped eating and looked at him. "Promise me, I am going to tell you something. Don't tell this to anyone till I have a word with them." "Of course, Y/N. I won't tell this to anyone."

He brings his pinky finger closer to her hand. She laughed and they sealed the promise. "Jungkook, I am adopted. I came to know this when I was 13." He was shocked. "Really?" "Yes." She tried not to cry. She remembered the way she got to know she was adopted. It was still hard for her. "It's ok, I am here with you." Jungkook said and hugged her. But little did they knew that someone was listening them.

Unknown's POV

"I will make you regret everything, Lee Y/N. I need answers and you will suffer because of your lies." I chuckled and called someone. "Cancel the meeting now, I have something urgent to do. And yeah get me a car ready, fast".

__________________________________________________________

This is a small chapter but the twists and all the secrets will start for the next chapter.

Stay tuned and thanks for waiting ☺️🙂

And also, guess who is the unknown pov in here??😏