Final

Taehyung's POV

"I did all this for a purpose, I love Y/N and you never cared about her. Y/N deserves to know everything about what is going on behind her back." he said. By listening to his words tears started streaming down my cheeks. My best friend, who I always thought of as a brother, betrayed me.

"I-I sorry hyung, I shouldn't have done it. But at that time when you both asked me that y-you'll are gonna-pro-i-i was not in my right mind. And I regret what I did." he said with a guilty voice. I couldn't take it any more and punched him in the face.

"DO YOU THINK THIS WILL HELP ME TO GET MY LOVE BACK, YOU ASSHOLE!!" I shouted and pushed him back. I kneeled down and bursted into tears. This was the first time I cried so much in front of someone. "What should I do now ? How should I get Y/N back!?!" I saw Jungkook kneeling down in front of me. "H- hyung, please-" "FUCK OFF, DON'T TOUCH ME. I AM GOING." I got up and went to my car. "To my house, NOW." "Mr. Kim, are you ok-" "Fuck that, get me to my house."

Author POV

Jungkook would be lying if he said that he didn't feel guilty seeing his hyung crying. But he did it all because of his love. All is fair in love and war, right? But why is he feeling so guilty and bad? He sat on his seat and started to cry loudly. He decided that today itself he will go and confess all this to Y/N. He got up, wiped his tears and got ready to go to Jimin's place.

He went to his house, hoping everything would be fine. Sunmi and Jimin were not home at that time. But the maid knows who he is and lets him in. He got upstairs and was about to enter Y/N's room. He saw her crying while looking at a photo frame. He saw it was the photo frame of Taehyung and Y/N's wedding. He was just standing at the door and eavesdropping what she was saying. "I-I hate him but why can't I let go of my feelings?"

"H-he is making it so hard for me. Why did you lie, Taehyung? W-why?!" She cried hard. Jungkook felt very guilty hearing this. He finally decided to go into the room. "C-can I come in?" Y/N quickly wiped her tears. "S-s-sure, come." He sat on the bed and looked at Y/N. He was so selfish that he didn't realise that doing all this will only make his crush suffer. "Y/N, are you ok?" He asked as he rubbed her back with his hand.

"No, Jungkook. I love him but he lied to me. I don't know what to do." Jungkook took a deep breath and finally started to confess. "Y/N, l am sorry." "Why are you saying sorry-" "Because I was the one who messaged you. Yes, the unknown number. It was me." "W-what are you saying-" "I did it all because of jealousy. I like you, Y/N, a lot. I thought you don't love Taehyung. But l was wrong when you said you wanted to propose to him some days ago."

"I was so jealous because Taehyung too feels the same for you. My whole plan went into the water. So, I decided to do all this. I know, I don't deserve to be forgiven but please-" Jungkook felt a tight slap on his cheek. Y/N was on the verge of crying after hearing all this. "You too b-b- betrayed me, Jungkook. I thought you were the one who came and encouraged me to be strong and all. But, this. Unbelievable."

"Get lost from my sight, I don't want to see your face, EVER!!" Jungkook got Deja Vu after Y/N said all this to him "Y/N, at least listen to me." "N-n-no, get out. Get lost." She started to cry. Jungkook had no option so he hugged her. She tried to push him but he was strong enough. After some time, she calmed down and looked at him. "Y/N, I am really sorry. It's ok, if you don't forgive me but listen to me, please for the last time. If you don't like it, I will leave and never show my face again to any of you."