8

Y/N POV

"What?" "What?" Taehyung and I said at the same time. "There's no way I am gonna marry him." I said angrily and was about to speak when my dad said, "Y/N and Taehyung, this is decided from the start. You'll both can't change it." I was really surprised by all this. How can they just decide all this without telling me?! Taehyung looked at me and smirked. I saw him smirking and immediately understood that he was thinking about something evil.

"By the way, Mr. And Mrs. Lee. I would like to invite Y/N to have dinner at our house, right honey?" Mrs. Kim said with a lovely smile on her face. "What? No-"  "Taehyung dear, you are being really disrespectful these days. I want you to pick up Y/N for dinner at our place in the evening if it's ok with Mr. and Mrs. Lee?" Mrs. Kim continues speaking. "Sure sure, why not? Y/N, get ready early today, ok?" mom said with a creepy smile on her face. "Ok, mom"

"Kids, I know this is very sudden. But this was actually decided from the start . As Mr. Lee said we are very sorry to just suddenly reveal it to you both. As if you both forgot or don't know, Mr. Lee is my best friend. For us, this is happy news, I know it will take time to settle down but it will happen" Mr. Kim said with a happy yet sad smile.

Time skip

It is so hard to process all the information I got today. I have to marry this stupid person. I would rather die than do that. In my whole life I never thought that this situation would come, marrying my bully. And how can mom and dad do this to me, they didn't even take my permission. I have to do something, I can't marry him. As I was thinking about what I can do to stop this marriage, I forgot that mrs. Kim invited me to have dinner. "Shit, I am gonna be late"

I said and was about to go change the clothes, I heard a knock on the door. I hurriedly went and opened the door. "Dad" "Can I come in?" He said jokingly. "Please dad, you don't need permission" I laughed and gave space so he could enter questioned, sitting in the chair. "Were you getting ready?" "Yes." I replied. "Y/N, I wanted to talk about marriage, I am really sorry if he this is too sudden. But this marriage thing was decided from the start. We decided not to tell you this because we thought you would surely decline" Dad said in a guilty voice.

I don't know what to say about this. Dad always wished to have a good future for me. If I refuse this marriage, he will surely get hurt. "Dad, I am ready for this marriage." I said in one breath. "Ohh my dear daughter, are you sure that you won't regret it in future?" "Yes." I replied. I saw a bright smile on dad's face. Automatically a smile appeared on my face. "I should go now, you better get ready fast. Taehyung is coming to pick you up" Dad said and exited my room.

I guess It's better to look ahead and prepare, than to look back and regret. Whatever happens in future, you should be brave Y/N, I said to myself. I did light makeup and wore the dress that was gifted by Mrs. Kim. This dress really looks beautiful. I was about to leave and my phone rang. "Hello?" "Get ready bitch, I am coming in 5 minutes" He said and hung up. And of course I knew it was Taehyung. How can someone be this rude?

I saved his number as "rUdE aSs bOy" and quickly went downstairs

I saved his number as "rUdE aSs bOy" and quickly went downstairs. "Mom, dad I am going, it might take a few hours but i will try to come earlier" I said. "You can stay there if you want." Mom added with a creepy smile on her face when I was about to leave. I gave her an awkward smile and said "No I am not staying, I am coming back". I exited the house and saw a luxurious Lamborghini in front of the gate.

This is the second time in my whole life that I have seen such a car. I quickly went and stood in front of it. "Do you want me to specially open the door for you?" He said in a teasing tone. "Who said that? I have hands'' I muttered and sat on the passenger's seat. The whole ride was awkwardly silent till we reached in front of a big gate. Suddenly the gate opened and we entered, and it stopped in front of a big mansion. The house was literally bigger than Jimin's house.

Taehyung got out of the car and directly went towards the house. "Rude." I muttered. Was I really expecting HIM to open the door for me? You are an idiot Y/N. I quickly got out of the car and followed him. We were right in front of a big door. Taehyung rang the doorbell and in no time Mrs. Kim opened the door. "Y/N you are here, come inside" Mrs. Kim said and pulled my hand as we proceeded our way into the house.

"Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes, till then you can sit in Taehyung's room." Mrs. Kim said. No, I don't think it's appropriate to sit in his room. I don't want to see his rude ass face. "Mrs. Kim, I can help you with arranging the plates." I said. "No need dear, maids will do that work. You are our guest and our future daughter-in-law. You should spend more time with Taehyung, so you'll know each other more." Mrs. Kim said. "Yeah." I said with an awkward smile.

No, I don't want to know him. I should stay away from him as much as possible. "Come Y/N, let me show you Taehyung's room" Mrs. Kim said. "Yeah" I replied and followed her. She stopped in front of black door and said "This is Taehyung's room, you can go inside. When the food is ready I will call you both" Mrs. Kim said and left. What should I do now? If I directly entered his room, he would surely misunderstand.

I think I should tell him the truth that Mrs. Kim told me to come, since dinner is gonna be late. I took a deep breath and entered. I saw Taehyung was playing video games so I just called him. "Taehyung?" I called softly. He turned his head towards me, "Why the fuck are you here!!? Who gave you permission to enter my room?!" He started shouting. "I don't want to come, but Mrs. Kim told me since dinner is gonna be late." I said. "Just go from here." He said, putting his attention back on his game.

"What should I tell Mrs. Kim then?" I questioned. How can I tell her that your son literally kicked me out of his room?. "Ok, ok. Sit down but do your own thing and DON'T stare at ME" This boy just shouted at me. The audacity- "Why would I stare at you? Are you a kpop idol or something?" I said with a "I don't care" face. After 15 minutes Mrs. Kim called us for dinner. We quickly went down as I was very hungry. The whole dinner was very appetizing.

I had a good time with Mr. and Mrs. Kim. They are very sweet. After finishing our dinner again Mrs. Kim forced Taehyung to drop me home. I laughed seeing how Taehyung was annoyed by this. Taehyung quickly dropped me home and here I am wiping my makeup off in my room. Today was really a tiring day. I never expected the boy, who was earlier my school bully, is my fiance now. Some things are so unexpected that no one is prepared for them. Thinking of that, I drowned in my sleep.

Time skip: 3 months later

I was in my room searching for the photos of the wedding hall that Mrs. Kim gave to me yesterday. "Y/N, how can you be so clumsy-ohh, I found it." I finally found the photos. Wow, they are so beautiful, which one should I choose? I said and sighed. BTW, my wedding is in one week. About what happened in three months I can tell, that nothing much happened. For the whole three months I tried my best to ignore Taehyung. But sometimes he would purposely come and tease me.

At first Taehyung was against this marriage but a month later he agreed. I don't know what happened to him. As I was thinking my phone rang. "Hello?" "Get ready in 15 minutes, I am coming to pick you up"  he said and was about to hang up. "Wait wait, but for what?" "Stupid girl, we have to go and buy our wedding dress" He annoyingly said and hung up. "Shit, how can I forget about this?"

_________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys,

Next two parts are very important so don't forget to read that and yes keep on supporting, thank you so much!!!