Chapter 7: Class Of Mystery

Horikita's POV

I got up and decided to leave the class to investigate tell Class S. Kushida-san and Hirata-kun were busy trying to calm down the pack of wild animals within our class.

*Sigh* As I sighed deeply someone called out to me.

"Where are you going Horikita?" Tatsuya-kun was the one that called out to me but I decided to ignore the imbecile. After all, I'm not obligated to tell anyone where I'm going.

"Horikita girl" I turned around to see Kōenji-kun had called out to me. "You're going to Class S, I also happen to be making my way there, so I will allow you to accompany a perfect existence such as myself."

I was left dumbfounded as to how he still can act so high and mighty whilst being a student of Class D. His words were also irritating, this class was full of idiosyncrasies.

I gave up and was about to leave with Kōenji-kun, however, I was once again called out to.

"Horikita-san? Where are you going?" Kushida-san called out to me. Isn't it obvious where I'm going?

"Kōenji-kun is accompanying me to Class S." I responded curtly to Kushida-san's question to end the conversation however I was not that lucky.

"Horikita-girl it is not a beautiful thing to lie. After all, you're the one following after me."

"Horikita-san, If that's the case do you mind if I also tag along. I want to make friends with them since they're a class I haven't met yet!"

She was still carrying on this foolish dream of becoming friends with everyone. "It's not like I care," I replied indifferently. After all, I have no interest in being accompanied by a defective like you, Kushida-san.

After this the three of us left the Class D classroom together, leaving Hirata-kun there to deal with the rest of the class.

Ryūen's POV

After we received the explanation of the S system and how it worked. I realised that my theory about the system was only slightly off the mark. This meant nothing as the revelation of the fifth class was the only thing that had held my interest.

"Class S huh, maybe they can entertain me," I muttered to myself. After telling the rest of the class about future plans and all I left to find myself some new prey.

As I left, I noticed that I was being followed by two people. The feisty Ibuki and the idiotic Ishizaki. I thought they wouldn't follow since I didn't tell them to but I guess they're curious as well.

I made my way around the first-year classrooms, with Ibuki and Ishizaki in tow looking around for a nameplate reading 'Class S' but it was nowhere to be found. At least not on this floor.

Amikura's POV

Around the classroom, the whole of Class B has a visibly confused look on their faces. I turned to Honami-chan since she would usually have the answers to something like this but she looked equally as confused. This was also the same for Kanzaki-kun.

Honami-chan beckoned me over alongside Kanzaki-kun.

"We have two things to discuss, but right now I think our top priority should be to check out Class S." Honami-chan proposed this to me and Kanzaki-kun.