Chapter 9: Revelations

Kushida's POV

Today was May 3rd and the I had arrived early to the classroom chatting with Kokoro-chan as I had spotted her whilst I was walking to the school. Upon entering the classroom I saw it had more students than I had expected. Surprisingly she wasn't here. Ugh, why did she also have to enrol here?

She has never accepted my requests for friendship, thankfully Arata-kun helps as much as he can, I see him as one of the better people in the class, he has an upbeat personality and has befriended most of the class, however unlike me he has managed to befriend her.

After a short while the class was nearly full, there was a few missing but it was still early, however before we could start class something caught my eye.

Outside the window I saw a familiar figure striding past the Class D classroom, it was Rokusuke Kōenji. I thought that would be using the front door of the classroom but to my surprise who continued his stride without batting an eye towards the classroom.

This idiot, we'll lose even more points if he doesn't stay in class, he always acts so high and mighty but he's nothing more than an imbecile.

"Kōenji-kun!" I called out to him.

"Oh? Pretty girl, what do you need from me?" He responded in his usual haughty attitude.

"Class is about to start, don't you think you should also join us? The others may start to hate you because we may lose points." I stated the obvious to him, but it didn't seem to reach him.

"Well if I already know what is being taught, why is the attendance of a perfect existence such as myself required?"

"The class-" I started to speak but before I could continue he started to speak again.

"The class? What about the class? Unless you mean the points, well neither matter do they?"

"Sorry Kōenji-kun, but what do you mean they don't matter?"

"If the class is already on zero points, why should I bother to attend when attending won't change the points total?"

It certainly is true that we wouldn't lose points but where would Kōenji-kun be going. There is nothing to do during lessons.

"It seems that you cannot comprehend, well allow this perfect existence to enlighten you, the class cannot lose more points since zero is the minimum, participating in lessons at this point will neither lose nor gain points so I have decided to make better use of my time."

Wait, If that's true that means that Class S will have to be in their classroom.

"It seems to have finally clicked in that brain of yours pretty girl."

"May I accompany you there Kōenji-kun?"

But before he could answer the whole class started to come into the hallway.

"Well, I will also be joining." A familiar cold voice called out from the back of the class.

Horikita's POV

I hadn't thought of the strategy of visiting Class S during lessons, but after hearing the conversation between Kōenji-kun and Kushida-san it sounded obvious, it was obvious yet I hadn't thought of it.

I decided to also join the Kōenji-kun in visiting Class S. After a short discussion, a large group of students from Class D also decided to join Kōenji-kun in paying a visit to Class S, this group contained the smarter people of the class since the people on the other side of the intellectual spectrum were forced to stay since they were in danger of a failing grade.