Not everyone lives in black and white

Thomas POV

"You see, there's this bastard called Theo" I started, but sensing my explanation would be heavily explicit and would probably end up in a match between my fist and Theo's stupid face Scott decided to take over

"He came to beacon hills during our senior year claiming to be one of our friends from fourth grade and that all he came back for was a pack and everyone believed him" Scott explained and it was going well until that last little bit

"Everyone?" I asked with a raised eyebrow hoping he would catch his mistake and fix it before he meets the same fate as Theo, except way less severe.

"Sorry everyone except for stiles who refused to trust Theo and believe that he didn't have any bad intentions towards us and the town" Scott corrected

"Mmm and who was right Scotty?" I pressed smugly

"You" he grumbled

"Ten points to Scott!" I fake cheered causing chuckles to ring out across the theatre at my antics

"Right-o then let's get to the videos we will be conversing three main events during the time Theo was in town, these will hopefully not only explain to you that stiles instincts are always right but why Theo was really in beacon hills, and hopefully give you some back ground into Why stiles has so much trouble trusting people" explained Horai sending a glare Theo's way

Maybe Scott will finally understand that I had no choice in killing Donovan, well even if he does I don't think he'll ever understand what I had to do as Mitch and Thomas.

As the screen lit up everyone leant forwards in their seats unable to take their curiosity for even just a little detail into stiles trust issues, while they most likely would never know where it started the would be able to see points that made it escalate.

Not only that but they were curious about the Theo guy, everyone could sense the hate everyone from beacon hills held towards him, especially stiles/Caleb/Mitch/Stuart/Thomas and they wanted to know why.

The screen lights up and the next video begins

It's shows stiles stomping over to his jeep in the woods with Liam following close behind

The pack smiled fondly, those two had always had quite a close bond and everyone else could feel how close they were just by seeing them in the video and the theatre, they could see that stiles/Mitch/Thomas/Caleb/Stuart had a similar relationship with the youngest pack member as he did with the boy called chuck, big brother little brother.

Scott looked at the screen intently, paying close attention to how Liam acted around stiles. Liam never followed him like that and come to think of it whenever there was a discussion or an argument Liam would always side with stiles, why?

Liam was watching the screen with a smile he really looked up to stiles, but then he turned a guilty eye to Scott he felt bad because stiles had always felt like more of an alpha to Liam than Scott did, he even felt a stronger connection to him than he did with Scott and that had always confused him, but know he thinks he finally understands. Just like what Derek had said to Scott when he was still a beta about how even though he wasn't an alpha he had his own pack with his friends, even though stiles was a human he was still an alpha to liam and he thinks Erica, Allison and Isaac would agree, stiles was the one who was there for them when they needed help or comfort, cared for them, and taught them control which is why they felt a stronger pull towards stiles than Scott. Stiles took the time to teach, care for, and listen to them when Scott didn't and he would follow him any where.