Scars hold the stories of the journey

"Alright I think its time for a break now" Mnemosyne suggested seeing everyone's tired faces from the emotional toll of the videos they have watched so far deeming it time they had a break

As if on cue Sydney leaped off Newts lap and grabbed hold of his hand dragging him to the next room with her.

everyone in the theatre shook their heads fondly at the small child before gradually, standing up to stretch themselves out and trail along behind the two until they disappeared behind the same door the last to follow being Scott.

As soon as he walked through the door Scott felt his jaw drop. Stiles was on the far side of the room giving hell to a punching bag, but what had his jaw hitting the floor was his body.

He was very muscular, not like that of a body builder, but lean and toned like a muscular runner. He was lean with toned abs that put dereks to shame. His newly discovered tattoos standing out on his perfectly tan skin but what left him absolutely speechless were the scars that were littering his back and arms and he was willing to bet we're also covering his chest and torso.

Chris's eyes widened there were so many Scars on Stiles that he knew there was no way they could have been caused on accident, or even by his past run ins with the big bands attacking beacon hills, no these were deliberate, these were from torture. as he continued to study the boys back he noticed bullet, knife and what looked to be claw marks that were no doubt form his time in beacon hills, but the vast majority of the marks covering the vast expanse of his skin were whips marks, lashes and deliberate knife wounds.

Those who hadn't already known about Stiles scars were thinking along the same lines as Chris, except Scott who was too caught up in wondering how he could've possibly gotten that many, however before any of them had the chance to ponder the mystery any further they were abruptly pulled out of their thoughts.

Stiles/Mitch/Thomas/Caleb/Stuart let out a frustrated growl and connected his fist with the center of the punching bag with all the strength he could muster. What shocked the on lookers was that the impact of the punch was so strong that the punching bag, completely ripped off the chain suspending it in the air, went flying hitting the wall 12ft in front of him with such force cracks showed up on the previously smooth surface.

Everyone was either in awe of Stiles/Thomas/Caleb/Mitch/Start's display of strength or shifting nervously at how angry he seemed to be. Well everyone except Mason, Mason was reminded why he was gay.

Stiles/Mitch/Caleb/Stuart/Thomas was now breathing heavily, his fists clenched at his side, and although they couldn't see his face they could tell he was staring at the new dent in the wall with a glare intense enough to send Deucalion running with his tail between his legs.

Scott took a few tentative steps forward, either not noticing or ignoring the warning looks from the others and the survivors violently shaking their heads.

They were trying to warn Scott that he shouldn't approach him when he was in this state, especially when you were the cause, but then they remembered that they themselves were also pissed at the ignorantly childish alpha and decided to just sit back and watch the show.

"Anyone got popcorn?" Minho whispered to the others who snickered

Annika smirked, I like this guy

Scott hesitantly placed a hand on Stiles shoulder hoping to gain his attention so that he could speak to him, but apparently Stiles had other plans.

As soon as Scott's hand made contact with Stiles shoulder.

Stan smirked, this'll be good