YOU MAKE ME

DEMI

"Thank you for tonight, I had so much fun," I said while blushing, so embarrassing.

"Oh believe me, this is nothing. You should totally check out the office scene," we were walking to her car , hand in hand. She drives a fucking aventador, bloody hell! Oh and my car was taken by Sadé.

"Mhm office politics, no thanks," I said disinterested, earning a hearty laugh from Leeyah.

"Trust me, a day in the office is like a UFC match, shit gets real. But I don't need to worry because I slay Marketing like gotdamn!" She said cockily while pushing the start button for the car to start.

"Yeah right, you're probably working on a pitch for a big client and your boss is counting on you and your job is on the line." I said with a slight smirk only because that is the predictable life of people who work in offices.

"Okay is there something you did not mention, like how you work for the damn CIA?!" I let out a boisterous laugh after hearing that.

"Must have slipped my mind and according to a source, you're meeting me tomorrow at the park." I said cockily.

"Oh really now?" She mocked. Dammit, she's flawless!

"Yes really."

"Okay cool, I will definitely meet you tomorrow at the park. Just call me so that I can leave work on time," We had arrived at Sadé's house aka our parting moment.

"Will do, goodnight Leeyah," I gave her a small smile.

She leaned over from her seat to mine and gave me a peck on the lips. "Goodnight Demi."

I got out of the car and waved Leeyah goodbye and walked to the door smiling from ear to ear.

"Someone had a nice day," Rihanna commented from her seat in the living room.

"Oh and a nice night too. Goodnight, " I said while walking past them, not giving them a chance to ask too many questions.

~time lapse

LEEYAH

"No! Zach I asked for a rainbow coloured eye not...I don't even know what this is!" I said frustratingly shoving the designs at the scared intern in front of me.

"I-I'm sorry but this is w-what Andy gave us to do but we'll work on it," He stammered.

"Stat! Now get out of my face!" I was beyond annoyed, I was furious, I was having a really bad day. To make things worse Andy, my right hand man, was not around. My phone began to ring; For fuck sake!

"Hello!" I answered in a huff after accepting the call.

"Woah Leeyah is this a bad time?" Demi said sounding apprehensive.

"Hmm not at all just a really bad day at the office but I am on my way."

"See ya, Leeyah, " she said and giggled and I did the same then hung up.

Right now I was wearing a black power suit with black and gold stilettos. No way is this appropriate for the park. I immediately changed into a pink crop top, ripped blue boyfriend jeans and my favourite pair sneakers. I grabbed my car keys and left.

  I grabbed my car keys and left

~

"Hey, how are you?" Demi asked while hugging me. She was wearing a yellow sundress with cute sandals and she looked adorable.

"Hey, well I still have a headache from work so it's a good thing I got out early," I bemoaned whilst rubbing my temples.

"Aww then it will be my job today to cure your headache. I made pretty mean sandwiches for you so let's dig in," we sat down where she had laid the blanket.

"Thanks Dee," I said while taking a bite of my grilled cheese sandwich.

"No problem. How come you're only 22 but you already an accomplished Marketing Manager of a huge ass company?"

"Uhm well I am sort of a genius, so I finished school way early and did my Masters and Bachelor's and yah that is how I am here at this point in time," I said.

"No way!" She practically yelled.

"Yes way, anyway there is something I wanted to give you yesterday, " I pulled out the box from the jeans and opened it. Demi let out a small gasp and placed one hand on her heart.

"Oh my God Leeyah, it's beautiful, " I turned her around and helped her wear the necklace. It was a nightingale that will hopefully be the nightingale she asks for in her song, right?

"It's not a big deal Demi. The big deal is that you are making me fall in love with you, are you willing to catch me?" I was staring at her eyes and I was dangerously close to Demi's face.

"It will be my honour to catch you when you fall Lee. You make me." She said and her mouth was brushing against the bridge of my nose.

"You make me, Demi" Our foreheads were touching and I was captivated by her eyes.

"Together?" She said whilst lifting her pinky.

"Together." I locked my pinky with hers. Pinky swears are very serious.

-------------------------------------//

Mmapetja Leshilo
@LovaticLeshilo
IG: mmapetjal
Snapchat: Petjazana